“Very nice room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Nantou Couty
“Very nice room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The hotel is about 2 years old. The room is big and has kitchenette. It is mainly for guests who work nearby especially the oil drilling workers. It offers housekeeping once every 4 days. We were only there for one night. So it didn't bother us. My husband and I enjoyed staying there. They recommended a local restaurant (little cottage) to us. Food was good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bismarck, ND, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel-Bismarck, ND! Our large rooms, comfortable beds, and quality furnishings, make us a great choice for many travelers. Additional daily housekeeping service options are also available upon request for any guest that requires. It is wonderful to hear when guests such as your self have enjoyed their stay!

We hope you and your husband will continue to choose My Place Hotels for any future travel needs.

Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Overall, this is a nice property targeted toward the work-related traveler on a tight budget. It's new with nice, modern décor. Beds were very comfortable. In fact, the pillows were the most comfortable pillows I've ever slept on anywhere including 5-star hotels. I want some for home! However, if you're a suit-and-tie kind of business traveler who is accustomed to full service hotels like Marriott or Hilton, you will not like this hotel. A colleague of mine and I were on a business trip to Bismarck for a conference and stayed here because everywhere else was sold out. A couple of oddities that you should be aware of: (1) they don't clean your rooms every day in order to keep the prices down (2) they have kitchenettes without pans but sell pans in their mini-store near the front desk and (3) it's situation on a main highway with a trailer park in the backyard.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We always love to hear from our first time guests! It is true, we are geared towards extended stay travelers, and our housekeeping schedule is every four days. We are however, always happy to give housekeeping to those who request additional service, and welcome any nightly guests as well.

Our pillow top beds with My Place Plush bedding really are great, and make us a popular choice for many travelers. With a variety of pillows and the microfiber blanket, it is easy to make yourself at home.

We hope you will come back and visit again soon.

Best Wishes,

Halliday ND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Property is nice because it is new. Beds are very comfortable. Not much for extras but for a good rest on a short stay it is nice. They don't offer daily maid service but we only stayed for the night so it was not an issue. Staff was very nice and friendly.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bismarck, ND, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at the My Place Hotel of Bismarck ND. Many people enjoy our comfortable beds with superior My Plush bedding, and with a My Kitchen in each room, we provide all the comforts of home.

We are an extended stay property, so our housekeeping services slightly differ from other properties. We provide full housekeeping services on a four-day cleaning schedule. Daily housekeeping service options are also available upon request for any guest.

Thank you again for your review. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Best Wishes,

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My family was passing through Bismarck and looking for a decent place to stay for a quick overnight stay as we planned to continue our journey fairly early the next morning. Noticing the My Place billboard on the interstate as we passed by we decided to pull up the website. After researching the website as we got closer to town we found out it was a brand new extended stay property so we were not sure if they would rent us a room for a single night stay. The hotel was right off the interstate so we thought we would give it a try. To our surprise they did offer a single night rate that was MUCH less than anywhere else we would have stayed. And the room was incredible. Very clean, very welcoming and the best part about the rooms were the beds! The beds were the most comfortable beds we have ever had in a hotel room. It was hard to leave as early as we planned to the next morning because nobody wanted to get out of bed!! A+++ to the staff of My Place and looking forward go our next stay at a My Place Hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bismarck, ND, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for the review! Here at the MyPlace hotel of Bismarck ND you will always find a clean and comfortable room at an affordable rate. While our rooms are geared towards extended stay guests, we always welcome single night travelers as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Yuma, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

As a crane operator with a major steel erection company from the Colorado area, I was sent to Bismarck to construct a new hangar at the Bismarck airport. While there for 6 weeks, I had the pleasure of staying at the "My Place" extended stay hotel. From the time I arrived and during my stay I was fortunate enough to meet Jen, a front desk associate, and the Regional manager Brett. Both impressed me with their professionalism and "can-do" attitude right from the start, ensuring my needs were handled in a timely manner, and my stay was comfortable and enjoyable the entire time I visited. I highly recommend this hotel chain to anyone that may be in the area whether for a job requirement or just visiting. Five stars!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bismarck, ND, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your great feedback! We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay at the MyPlace Hotel of Bismarck ND. Providing a comfortable stay with great customer service is important to all staff members at every level. Brett and Jen are no exception, and will be happy to hear your positive comments. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Regards,

Grand Rapids, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were on a working vacation and stayed @ the My Place hotel in Bismarck, ND. The rooms were nice! Our door on our room would not close unless it was slammed shut a couple times. We decided to stay a second night. Upon our arrival back to our room, we did NOT receive any housekeeping. There were no fresh towels, the bed was not made.......nothing had been touched. When we asked the front desk about this, we were told that they only serviced the room after a FOUR day stay. For $85 + tax, I expect housekeeping. There was a full kitchen. But....no pots, pans, silverware, glasses, dishes, etc. why have a kitchen if there is nothing there to use. I would NOT recommend this chain of hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Make sure you will have housekeeping service.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Charlie H
Brett N, Manager at My Place Hotel-Bismarck, ND, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry about the misunderstanding with the housekeeping schedule. My Place Hotel provides full housekeeping services on a four day cleaning schedule. Additionally, daily housekeeping service options are available upon request for guests. Daily linens/towels changes are available at the front desk at anytime during your stay for your convenience.

Also, free plates and silverware are provided in the My Store for guest connivence at anytime.

The price of our My Place room is positioned for a value stay to our guest that we are very proud. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bismarck
Sleep Inn & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Bismarck
Hampton Inn & Suites Bismarck Northwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck
Residence Inn Bismarck North

Been to My Place Hotel-Bismarck, ND? Share your experiences!