“Great hangout place”

Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Bismarck
North Branch, Minnesota
“Great hangout place”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

It's a great place to spend time with friends and family - the drink menu is extensive and it's fun to try something different each visit - my favorite so far is the Venice Mocha. The staff is so friendly and fun - you've got to stop in and meet them - you won't be sorry! Love the punch card!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank MinnesotaGal56

“Really nice place”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had an informal business meeting here with about 8 of us and the establishment fit us well. I ordered a Latte and a pastry and they were both quite good. I like the personal feel of the restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Maogun23
Regina, Canada
“Coffee made to order”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

There was an overwhelming choice of flavours when reviewing the menu. Thought I would try something on the decadent side and tried the breve. The espresso and half and half was very rich. I definitely recommend it if you want to indulge. My only comment is make sure to add 1 shot of espresso to whatever you normally drink. The cream definitely subdued the espresso flavour.

1 Thank DustyPrairieTraveler
“Great Coffee & Fast Drive Thru”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Coffee is great! Not so sweet like Starbucks...lots of choices, they also have Italian Sodas which my kids love, drive-thru is fast and they have a punch card so if you buy a certain amount of drinks you get 1 free:) Good prices & I've been in the inside before, it's nice too!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank BisNDMom
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Awesome Coffee and Muffins”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The coffee tastes so good, but the muffins were the best I've had. I wish I didn't have to travel all the way to Bismarck to get these muffins and coffee.

Visited September 2013