“Great food Clean restraunt Friendly staff”

MacKenzie River Pizza Co
Ranked #8 of 183 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Transporting you to the very heart of the Northern Rockies, the casual, rustic atmosphere with unique Montana Lodgepole furniture, stunning panoramic canvas and historic photographs sets the tone for distinctive, creatively prepared food served by vibrant employees renowned for passing their upbeat attitudes on to our customers. The MacKenzie River menu features an incredible array of delectable dishes, always flavorful and fresh, and served up in heaping portions. The acclaimed gourmet pizzas are offered on a variety of crusts – original, thin and gluten-free – with toppings from classic pepperoni to pesto, ricotta, and sun-dried tomato. With nearly two dozen pizzas on the menu, you are bound to find at least one you’ll love. MacKenzie River also offer hearty sandwiches served warm on fresh-baked bread, full and half-sized salads, pastas that will wow your taste buds, juicy all-beef burgers, and a savory home style entree selection. You will find everything from Fish Tacos, Meatloaf and Buffalo Chicken Mack n’ Cheese to a fresh Cobb Salad, house-made soups and Artichoke Dip. Be sure to save room for the Mack Lovin' dessert, gooey chocolate chip cookies topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce; it’s great for sharing. To complement the menu choices, select from a variety of craft brews, fine wines and specialty cocktails.
Reviewed March 9, 2014

First time eating here. We were at down quickly. Staff was very nice & helpful! All the food we ordered was good. The kids meals came out about 10 minutes before ours so it kept them satisfied. We also ordered dessert & she didn't bring out the 4th one but got the order in & eventually brought it to us. Not a big deal. We enjoyed our meal

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Ordered a juicy burger which has the cheese cooked on the INSIDE of the burger. It was very good as was the side of waffle fries that comes with it. We also had a spicey chicken sandwich and a double pepperoni pizza. Everything was very good. We ordered take out being as we stayed in the hotel in the next parking lot. Cost was just over $36 with tax included.

The hamburger was a little pink in the middle probably due to difficulty with the cheese being inside. Did not bother me but some people may not like that. The branded bear claw on the bun was really cool. Had to take pics of it to show people.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We always make a point to stop here. My wife and I have always had good meals here and my kids also leave full and happy. My personal favorite is the buffalo chicken pizza, and the fact that I can enjoy some craft beers with it makes me enjoy it even more. The nachos are also very good. We've had great servers who are familiar with the menus and have picked out some great new beers and food for me to try. I'd like to thank the cooks and servers for making Mackenzie river a special place for our family to come. You guys are great!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I had the old boy pizza, which is a double pepperoni pizza. I also had the chocolate chip cookie dessert. If I could only get chocolate chip cookies the size of the one that I had on that Friday October 11.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I went here for lunch with a friend a couple weeks ago and the food was very very good. I had no problems with the food. It was worth the price. I was particularly not happy with the service we had received the staff seemed like they did not like there job. Our server was very friendly I would come back to MacKenzie River the food is great and everyone has bad days.