“Great place to stay in Bismarck”

Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The last Sleep Inn I was in underwhelmed me, so wasn't sure about this place except the reviews were so great. Well, they were right. It is a very nice place: nice new rooms, great beds, and clean. Will definitely stay here again when in Bismarck.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

I am glad we were able to change your views on Sleep Inn, if only just for us. We try to go the extra mile for our guests whenever possible, especially with keeping everything looking clean and new. We look forward to having you visit us again the next time you are in Bismarck.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here the 2nd night out of a 2 week trip to Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore and more. It is a fairly new hotel so everything is new, clean & comfortable. The beds & pillows were top notch and comfortable. Large bath and pleasing decor. The breakfast offerings were the best of our trip - scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hot oatmeal (not instant), waffles (even strawberries to put on them), besides your usual cold cereal, toast, muffins, bagels, yogurt, and some fresh fruit. All in all it was an excellent stay and we would surely stay again if in that area. Close to interstate, but quiet location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dorothyw584

First, I hope your trip went great. It sounds like a lot of fun. Thank you so much for your review. We do our best to keep our hotel looking and feeling like new and keeping our beds and pillows as comfortable as possible. It's great to know that we served you the best breakfast on your trip, and that you enjoyed everything you ate. We look forward to when you are in the area again. Thank you.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Almost new so everything in great condition. Great pillow top mattress, awesome shower in shower only room. HD picture on flat screen tv. Warm cookies at check-in with fresh lemonade. Breakfast area is WOW, lots of room. Waffles, bacon, eggs and sausages. Also all the normal rest for breakfast. Check in was fast, would stay here again anytime. Only downside is the price.
Very quiet at night.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SBrown1949

Thank you very much for your review and I am glad you consider us a great place. The fresh cookies and lemonade have been a great hit since we opened and I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I'm here at Sleep Inn now. I usually do these reviews a couple of weeks after I get home, but I couldn't resist with this one. This hotel is one of the nicest I have ever stayed in, anywhere (and we've stayed in a LOT of hotels). It's clean, fresh, new -- it is every bit as nice as any Marriott or Radisson I've ever stayed in. My kids want to stay in Bismarck for another day, just because of this Sleep Inn! If you're coming to Bismarck, pick this place. It will be the nicest hotel of your entire trip.

• Stayed: August 2013

I'm glad to know that your family wanted to stay another night in Bismarck because of us. We certainly try our best to make our guests feel right at home, and do all we can to keep the Sleep Inn looking just like new in any way possible. Please keep us in mind the next time you plan on coming to the Bismarck, ND area.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Spent two night at the Sleep Inn & Suites during a business trip. The room was large and new and the bed was very comfortable. Even though I was near the elevator, the room was very quiet and I was not disturbed by hallway noise. Breakfast was very popular and had a decent number of options, include waffle makers, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, juice, etc. I didn't have a lot of luck with the free wireless in the room, so I took advantage of the computers and printers in the lobby. The freshly made cookies served in the afternoons were a nice touch. If I go back to Bismarck, I'd choose the Sleep Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank OutoftheBay

Thank you very much for staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in keeping our hotel looking and feeling like new and making sure the rooms are quiet at night. I'm also glad you went and tried our breakfast and business center. We are looking forward to your next visit to Bismarck and to the Sleep Inn and Suites.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We arrived tired and found this clean, fresh hotel with very nice rooms. Heard little or no noice. We felt like we were the only ones in the place. We knew if we were coming back to Bismarck we would be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

We really appreciate your review, and I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We make it a point to keep everything in our hotel clean and as quiet as we can for our guests. I hope to see you again the next time you are in Bismarck.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were on our way back home, in Canada, after a road trip of 10 days. we stopped in Bismarck, and by luck we stopped at the Sleep Inn & Suites. at the front desk Jessica was THE most professional, friendly and nice hotel employee I've ever met. She did all she could to accommodate us - the was a dog show in town so every hotel was booked!!. The room was great, spacious, clean and very modern. The breakfast, included in the rate was excellent - not easy to see 2 teenagers happy about their breakfast!. Too bad it was just for one night. Jessica thank you again for your kindness.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel! I will show Jessica this review and I'm sure she will be so happy with it. I am glad that she accommodated you and was so professional with all of your needs, especially at check in. We are very happy to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast, along with your children! Please keep us in mind next time you are in Bismarck.

Amanda Johnson