“Nice place”

Sleep Inn & Suites I-94 - Bismarck
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Overall, a great place and a great value. The room was clean and comfortable, and the bathroom was well appointed and spacious. The common areas were attractive. Breakfast area was a little messy, but not horribly so. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-94 - Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed most of our hotel, aside from the breakfast area. This issue has been addressed to our breakfast staff. We have been keeping a closer eye on making sure things are clean. I do apologize for the breakfast area not being completely clean. We hope to see you on your next visit to Bismarck!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

At the sleep inn and suites, the great experience starts as soon as you walk through the door.. The cleanliness and decor has you feeling right at home. The staff is friendly and very very helpful. The variety for breakfast is amazing and maintained to perfection!!! If staying in Bismarck be sure to stay at the sleep inn and suites.. After one stay you will be finding any excuse to come back!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-94 - Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! We take pride in making sure we do everything we can to make sure our guests' are enjoying their stay. It is one of our goals to try to make our guests feel as if they are right at home, and I am glad you experienced that! We hope to see you on your next visit to Bismarck!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a very nice place to stay. The motel was very clean, quiet, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was clean with good food. They also had a wide variety of food. The motel is close to restraurants, shopping, and movie theaters. When we go to Bismarck, we enjoy our stays there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! On behalf of the staff and myself, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast. I am glad to hear that you will be staying with us the next time you visit Bismarck!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Hotel is set back from the thoroughfare. The rooms still smell new and the staff is very friendly. There were fresh cookies when I arrived. Only disappointment was arriving for breakfast at 730 and found no eggs, bacon or potatoes. I will return for sure.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our friendly service to each and every one of our guests. I do apologize for the breakfast not being 100% for you. The issue has been addressed to our breakfast staff. We try to stay on top of keeping everything fully stocked during breakfast, but at times we experience a high volume of guests that all want to enjoy our hot items at the same time. We have recently discovered better ways to keep up with breakfast so this doesn't happen in the future. We hope to see you on your next visit to Bismarck.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed here for one night in mid-March, en route to a ski trip in Montana. Very nice, new hotel, friendly staff. The room was spacious and very clean, this is a new hotel, just opened in September or October I believe. Swimming pool and hot tub were very nice, got a good night's sleep, but for us the highlight was the breakfast. This was easily the best hotel breakfast I'd ever had, and was a great way to start a long day of travel. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments and taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and got a good night's sleep! Thank you for your future recommendations and we hope to see you next time you are in Bismarck.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice hotel- exactly what you expect in the new style of this brand of hotel. They have a nice breakfast area that is roomy so the flow of people trying to get breakfast flows well.

My only issue and if you travel with kids- this could be a big one. The pool closes daily at 11am - no signage ANYWHERE in the hotel warn you of this. Not the sign by the pool door or the pool hours as listed in the hotel information binder. They eithwr say the pool is open from 6am - 12am by the door or 7am - 11pm in the book.

With these hours my assumption is that they door pool maintenance at night. But noooooo- I took the mids down to swim at 11 am - one hour before we checked out and as soon as the kids were getting in we were told the pool was closed. Nice. The kids were so upset . As we ckecked out at noon - could not help but notice they had stuck a sign on the door to say the pool was closed for "routine maintenance".

It was a looooooong ride home for kids who wete looking forward to 45 minutes in the pool before a long day in the car.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-94 - Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast. I apologize you also had a negative experience at our hotel. Our pool is open daily from 6am – 12am and I apologize for the misprint in the book. We are working on fixing this issue immediately. Unfortunately, we had to close our pool at 11am due to an accident with a different guest that was beyond our control. At that time, we had clean and sanitize our pool for health and safety reasons and apologize for any inconvenience. We hope with our efforts to improve, you give our hotel another try next time you stay in the area.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very nice new hotel, great pool w/hot tub & health facilities. Breakfast was very good as well the only issue we had was the mattress was as hard as the parking lot! We asked if they had any softer mattresses in any other rooms and were told no. We went to Kohls and purchased a mattress pad rather than change hotels. If you like a "hard" bed you'll love it. If not look elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and kind words about our hotel. I apologize you had a negative experience with our beds. I will be sure these issues get addressed. Guest satisfaction is our main priority and we are always looking for ways to improve as well as making sure any issues get resolved. We hope with our continued efforts to improve, you will keep us in mind next time you stay in the area.