“Best hotel breakfast ever”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reedsville, Wisconsin
“Best hotel breakfast ever”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed here for one night in mid-March, en route to a ski trip in Montana. Very nice, new hotel, friendly staff. The room was spacious and very clean, this is a new hotel, just opened in September or October I believe. Swimming pool and hot tub were very nice, got a good night's sleep, but for us the highlight was the breakfast. This was easily the best hotel breakfast I'd ever had, and was a great way to start a long day of travel. Highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments and taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and got a good night's sleep! Thank you for your future recommendations and we hope to see you next time you are in Bismarck.

GSA Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
North Dakota
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice hotel- exactly what you expect in the new style of this brand of hotel. They have a nice breakfast area that is roomy so the flow of people trying to get breakfast flows well.

My only issue and if you travel with kids- this could be a big one. The pool closes daily at 11am - no signage ANYWHERE in the hotel warn you of this. Not the sign by the pool door or the pool hours as listed in the hotel information binder. They eithwr say the pool is open from 6am - 12am by the door or 7am - 11pm in the book.

With these hours my assumption is that they door pool maintenance at night. But noooooo- I took the mids down to swim at 11 am - one hour before we checked out and as soon as the kids were getting in we were told the pool was closed. Nice. The kids were so upset . As we ckecked out at noon - could not help but notice they had stuck a sign on the door to say the pool was closed for "routine maintenance".

It was a looooooong ride home for kids who wete looking forward to 45 minutes in the pool before a long day in the car.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast. I apologize you also had a negative experience at our hotel. Our pool is open daily from 6am – 12am and I apologize for the misprint in the book. We are working on fixing this issue immediately. Unfortunately, we had to close our pool at 11am due to an accident with a different guest that was beyond our control. At that time, we had clean and sanitize our pool for health and safety reasons and apologize for any inconvenience. We hope with our efforts to improve, you give our hotel another try next time you stay in the area.

Clear Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very nice new hotel, great pool w/hot tub & health facilities. Breakfast was very good as well the only issue we had was the mattress was as hard as the parking lot! We asked if they had any softer mattresses in any other rooms and were told no. We went to Kohls and purchased a mattress pad rather than change hotels. If you like a "hard" bed you'll love it. If not look elsewhere.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and kind words about our hotel. I apologize you had a negative experience with our beds. I will be sure these issues get addressed. Guest satisfaction is our main priority and we are always looking for ways to improve as well as making sure any issues get resolved. We hope with our continued efforts to improve, you will keep us in mind next time you stay in the area.

Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great Hotel to Stay, Clean, Friendly, Good Location. Rooms are exactly what is needed for a comfortable stay. Up to date (Bathrooms, TV, Beds, etc.). Good Breakfast lots to choose from.
Would stay again when returning to the Bismarck area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments about our hotel! I am pleased you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the breakfast. I am also glad to hear that you will be staying with us again when returning to the Bismarck area!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed one night on our way home after a long day of driving on terrible highways. The check in was very quick. The room was excellent. Very clean and still smelled new. The bed was very comfortable. We didn't use the pool due to our later arrival but it looked very nice. The breakfast was by far the best I've had at a hotel. They even had whipped cream and berries for the waffles! The lady working the breakfast room was fantastic. She made sure we were looked after and took time out to chat with us. We would definitely stay again.

1 Thank Kelly S
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Our breakfast has many things to choose from and I hope you were satisfied with what you chose. I am also glad to hear that you will be staying with us again in the future!

Regina, Canada
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for two night and overall it was pretty good. Rooms are clean, staf was helpful for the most. My only complaint is the first night we realized all of the pillows were feather, called the front desk and were told this was the only option they don't have anything else. I had to sleep with no pillow as I have allergies. The next morning on our way out we called to complain about this and the day staff were able to find one pillow for me which they set aside.
Overall good stay if you dont have allergies.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you had a negative experience at our hotel concerning our pillows. I want to assure you that the issue about not having foam pillows for guests that have allergies has been brought to the staff's attention. We have also addressed the front desk staff's knowledge on the availability of foam pillows, as we do have them available.

We hope with our continued efforts to improve every stay for our guests, you will give us another try if you find yourself in the Bismarck area.

Grand Forks, North Dakota
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel this weekend and couldn't have been happier. This hotel is great! Super clean everywhere...the lobby, rooms, hallways, gym and pool. My room was spotless and the bathroom was just as clean. I love that the rooms have a small fridge and microwave, very convenient! The beds were great and the rooms have very nice features and feel roomy with the higher ceilings. I must also say that I really like the extra plugs on the bedside lamps which make it easy to plug in my phone and use. I also loved the nightlight that was on the blowdryer in the bathroom and the option of a nightlight on the alarm clock. When traveling with small kids I really found this to be a helpful during the night. The hotel staff was very friendly and the continental breakfest was great with tons to choose from. Excellent stay for a reasonable price!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride the cleanliness of our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed that! I appreciate all of your kind words about the amenities we have. If you are in Bismarck again, we hope you will keep us in mind!