“Nice, clean place to crash”

Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed here on 2-2-13 when I got caught up in a blizzard going to work. Hotel is very clean with plush beds and a nice shower. Paid $108 for a king, that included a couch in the room, microwave, and dorm size refrigerator. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Curt J
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! As North Dakota is known for spontaneous bad weather, we are glad we could accommodate you during that storm. I am happy to hear that you will stay with us again!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The young men who were on duty handling the check-in and check-out we're extremely friendly and helpful. Great breakfast in the morning and the woman in charge of that was friendly and busy keeping things fresh and clean. Rooms aren't the biggest but most people don't need the huge rooms. Quiet! Smell of bacon cooking in the morning had me anxious to get out to the breakfast area to eat. I don't normally respond to these reviews but wanted to make sure to give these employees a "high five" for their great service!

2  Thank NDTraveler1953

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments and taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We take pride in friendly service to all of our guests' and I am glad you are happy with the service you got. We hope you stay with us if you visit Bismarck again!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I am a self-proclaimed bad sleeper. Any noise in the night and I am awake. The Sleep Inn in Bismarck is so quiet - I can sleep and wake feeling ready to roll.

In the morning, the breakfast area is managed by two wonderful women that treat me like a queen. They make sure I am well fed and sent out the door with a pleasant greeting.- almost like mom! What more could you ask for??

Just one more item... all the people have been exceedingly friendly, inviting and helpful.

Many, many thanks!!

Room Tip: The King Suite is fabulous for extended stays.
4  Thank Gail M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback! I am glad that you enjoyed our quiet rooms and the breakfast! We try to make our extended stay guests' feel like they're at home. If there is anything we can do in the future to make your stay better, please let us know!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night and was very impressed with the facility. It is a brand new building, so much so my room still had the "new smell". Th property is located just north of I-94 and is close to several food establishments. The front desk allowed me to check in early so I could attend a meeting, despite showing up will before the 3 pm checkin time. The rooms were large with very modern furnishing and a comfortable bed. The morning breakfast feautured a large selection of hot and cold food items. I even witnessed the breakfast attendent assist a gentleman with a broken leg. The only downside is the walls maybe a little too thin. I heard the people in the next room through out the night.

1  Thank DakotaFlyer2

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the noise you experienced from the room next to you. We try to do everything we can to make our guests' stay enjoyable and relaxing. I hope that the front desk staff did everything they could if they were notified of the noise complaint. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed all of the other aspects of our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again if you are in Bismarck!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Was in Bismarck for work for 2 days and the hotel we normally use was full, so the company blocked rooms off at Sleep Inn and Suites. We were a little apprehensive about staying there because of the cost but much to our surprise and delight Sleep Inn and Suites is very clean, very friendly staff and an excellent continental breakfast. And another bonus is they are within easy walking distance to restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank BazilNd

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback and kind words about our staff! We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and are glad you enjoyed it. I am glad you had options to choose from for restaurants as we are located by many. If you find yourself in Bismarck again, we would enjoy being the hotel you choose to stay at!

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Sleep Inn has done it again. This is a nice clean place to stay. Still has the brand new smell to it. The staff is great, always asking how things were and if they could do anything to help. Check out time is a noon so it gave me plenty of time to work on the computer before I had to leave. Also the breakfast is above average and worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Richie21

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about our hotel! We take pride in making sure we do everything we can to make sure our guests' are enjoying their stay. I hope you will keep us in mind next time you stay in the area!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have stayed at the Sleep Inn in Bismarck on several occasions due to business. I have had nothing but the best experience. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful, everything is exceptionally clean, according to my husband breakfast is good, and the manager went out of his way one day when I was in a bind. The price is just right, couldn't really ask for anything more.

3  Thank Marielle E

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback! We take pride in doing everything we can to make our guests' stay enjoyable. I am glad you have had great experiences with our hotel in your previous stays and I hope your future stays are the same!