“Excellent Choice”

Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have stayed at the Sleep Inn in Bismarck on several occasions due to business. I have had nothing but the best experience. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful, everything is exceptionally clean, according to my husband breakfast is good, and the manager went out of his way one day when I was in a bind. The price is just right, couldn't really ask for anything more.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Marielle E
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback! We take pride in doing everything we can to make our guests' stay enjoyable. I am glad you have had great experiences with our hotel in your previous stays and I hope your future stays are the same!

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Rooms are excellent, only complaint is the shower head, poor model and cheap looking, in complete contrast to the wonderful room, in this very new hotel. Excellent breakfast.
Really nice layout of both the lobby, breakfast room and hotel room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Harry D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to inform you that we recently replaced all of our shower heads with new upgraded ones. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have had with the old ones. We are glad that you did enjoy the rest of the hotel! We hope with our continued efforts to improve the quality of stay for our guests, you will give us another try if you are in Bismarck again.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed for a doctor's appointment in Bismarck. Decent price! Super clean all over the hotel!! Very new building smell!! The rooms were spacious. The hottub and pool, clean and relaxing!!! Really nice breakfast and breakfast area! The staff were super friendly and helpful!!! We plan on returning for our next doctor's visit. I have been recommending Sleep Inn!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments about our hotel! We take pride in our friendly service to each and every one of our guests. I am glad that the pool and hot tub were relaxing for you and your husband. Thank you for your future recommendations and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I spent one night at the Sleep Inn. It is new, therefore in great shape, clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We did not use the pool area which is kind of basic, (not waterpark like) but it looks like it would suit most just fine. The breakfast area was spacious and well planned. The food is basic continental stuff, but enough choices to satisfy everyone. It is not a fancy hotel, but for the money a great place. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The only drawback I could see that it is not in the best location for shopping, however most places in Bismarck are only minutes away by car.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brad R

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments! We are very interested in guests' opinion about our hotel and try to make improvements to satisfy every guest. We hope you stay with us again on your next trip to Bismarck.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very clean, must be very new building, it still smells new even. Friendly staff. Close to lots of retail and restaurants. Better than average breakfast. Prices were very decent also. Will stay next time we visit Bismarck or traveling thru. Beds were very firm if you like that type. Wife and I never agree on beds but she loved these firm mattresses. Free wifi worked well and never had problem getting online throughout the day. Hopefully the great service does not fall off as with so many hotels after being open for a period of time!!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lasershow

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. On behalf of the staff and myself, we are happy you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that you will be staying with us the next time you visit Bismarck!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed at the new Sleep Inn in Bismarck. I was impressed with the low prices, large; accomodating rooms, friendliness of the staff, the pool/spa area, but most of all, the cleanliness of the hotel. The breakfast buffet had a variety to choose from. I would highly recommend Sleep Inn Bismarck to everyone!

Room Tip: We had 2 rooms for 2 nights. Both were excellent!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel! We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel. We appreciate your future recommendations and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

They have an awesome hot breakfast with many good items on esp the biscuits and gravy . and the blueberry topping for the Belguim waffles.......They give an Military discount which is a big savings....The place is very clean.....They make the best coffee I have ever had at a Motel...All Staff and friendly and courteous....They offer cookies at front desk....It was our 2nd stay this last wkend and will certainly go back again....

Room Tip: Military discount is our Favorite....And the Hot Breakfast....
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Deborah T

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments about our breakfast and hotel! We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Bismarck.