“Great place to host your travelers for a local meeting!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Member Rates
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Bismarck, United States
“Great place to host your travelers for a local meeting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I hosted a meeting for our project leaders in Bismarck this week and selected the Residence Inn for their stay. The rooms were clean and spacious for working, the good was hot/delicious and breakfast room and environment was warm & welcoming. Most impressive were the staff who went "above & beyond" to be personal and friendly. For those that traveled to Bismarck, this was their FIRST and only experience with ND - what a great place to showcase our hospitality! If you are planning a large event - contact Steph--she was fantastic and accommodating! Highly recommended for all occasions!

Room Tip: All of the rooms seemed quiet -- facing the East guarantees little/no outside noise.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicago, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The rooms were nice, the front desk staff was great.

Now as for housekeeping... that has a total downside.The first night, they failed to remove/empty the garbage. In addition, the first day we left about 9:30am and requested the room be cleaned before our return - at 3:30pm when we returned, it still was't cleaned. The second day we were gone all day, returning at about 4pm and the room remained just as we left it at 9:30 that morning.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Bismarck North, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear GWeis,
Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Bismarck North. I'm glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and friendly staff. Please accept my apologies that our housekeeping staff did not meet your expectations. I will address your concerns with them at once to ensure that any deficiencies are corrected. I hope that you will allow us the chance to make up for this on your next visit to Bismarck.

Michelle S.
Regina, SK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This was the second time our family stayed at the Residence Inn. Hotel is great and staff super friendly. We had a 1 bedroom suite which was spacious and lots of room for the 4 of us. We drove to Kirkwood mall and outlets (Kohl's, TJ Maxx) but the drive was short and everything very accessible. Pool was clean and kids enjoyed it. We have no reason to look for any other place to stay in Bismarck and will be definitely back the next time we go cross border shopping!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
Saint Michael, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Very beautiful rooms spacious,comfortable,clean the pool area was outstanding they have a laundromat and they also have a great gym enjoyed sitting on the patio and yes outside basketball court. Full-size fridge freezer stove and microwave with dishwasher yes I'll be back outstanding job.I hate to tell how nice it is.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Mandan, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I loved this place. The room was decorated beautifully, the bed was cozy and it was nice and quiet. I will definitely recommend this hotel to others and plan to suggest it to the travel department at work. LOVELY experience. :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
      Rooms
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stayed at the Bismarck Residence Inn for business and found it to be a great hotel experience. The staff is very friendly, responsive, and seemed to genuinely care about my stay. The room was very large, clean, and nicely decorated. Food was delicious at breakfast and the evening social. There were lots of breakfast choices and dinner was always hot and tasty. The chicken pot pie was one of my FAVORITE meals during my stay!!! I guess it's a matter of taste. I'm glad I didn't ready rag714's review before I booked my stay. I was VERY happy to stay at this hotel. I travel for a living as a consultant and I tell everyone that this is the best hotel EVER and I truly mean it!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank CactusJAN225
Atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

It has been several years since we stayed in a Residence Inn and must say that we were disappointed in this one. Perhaps the overall quality of the chain has gone down but this was not the Residence Inn experience we remember. The room was OK although the walls are very thin allowing noise from adjoining rooms to intrude, and the lobby was very nicely designed. The meals, however, were disappointing. The scrambled eggs at breakfast were very dry and there was no half and half for coffee, a big negative for us. (I really feel an inn at this price should provide real cream or half and half for coffee, not just non-dairy creamer.) Dinner was "chicken pot pie" which consisted of biscuits over which you could spoon a thin mixture of vegetables and a bit of chicken--not very tasty. Were we to return to Bismarck we would choose somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Bismarck North, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Rag714,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Residence Inn Bismarck North. I'm sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are always striving to impress our guests, and appreciate your feedback so that we can improve our services. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next trip to Bismarck.

Michelle S.