“Best hotel for business in Bismarck, ND”

Residence Inn Bismarck North
Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have selected Residence Inn because of the positive reviews at several travel websites but I have to admit that my expectations were exceeded by far. Brand new hotel, spacious room, excellent bed, very convenient working space, fast (and free!) internet service, very good breakfast, easy access to major freeways and very attentive and friendly staff. I stayed there for one night with a group of co-works during a business trip and I will certainly come back every time I return to Bismarck.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Bismarck North

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I go on travel frequently sometimes just weekend getaways, this hotel is always clean, comfortable and front desk clerks friendly. My requests are always met, as I was wheelchair bound for 4 months very accommodating. Kitchenettes are always a welcome site as I travel with my grandchildren at times. I even had to prepare a dinner recently before I left town made my life easy that day!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by our stay at Residence Inn. Ample parking was present, the staff was extremely helpful and the manager even offered to make us an omelet at breakfast. The facility is quite new and the room thus is fresh and shows little wear. Our room was large and nicely appointed. It felt like a home! The bed was comfortable and that is often not the case. The breakfast food was fresh and tasty. They have a gym and even a grill for guests to use. Choices are limited in Bismarck but this is a good one.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here on business April 1 - 5. It's located parallel to major road providing easy access without the traffic. Restaurant chains are literally a 5 minute walk away. My $129/night room had a decent kitchen with a separate living room. The lobby has several alcoves with room for 5 to have drinks and a private TV ... outstanding. There was a free wine and appetizer offering every night. However, the main reason I am writing this review is because of Steph Storey, Director of Sales. She greeted me every day, exhibited genuine interest in how my day went, made great dining suggestions as well as attraction recommendations near and far. She ensured I felt completely welcome as a good friend would do for you. Steph is a treasure and Marriott is extremely fortunate to have her in their employ. Great location, great surroundings, great host ... what more can you ask for?

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great new property! The rooms are very spacious and comfortable! The pool and hot tub were nice as well. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful! The morning breakfast buffet was outstanding! Would definately stay att this property again

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had the opportunity to stay at the Bismarck Residence Inn January 19-22. It was our first stay at this Residence Inn. The room was GREAT, nicely decorated, very comfortable bed, nice living room and kitchen. The daily breakfast was outstanding, one of the best I have ever had at a "free motel breakfast". I would highly recommend this Residence Inn and we will stay here again in the very near future. Bang for the Buck, you can't beat this one!

Room Tip: Ask for a two room suite
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Lovely, new property that is conveniently located near a new CVS drugstore and
several popular chain restaurants and a STARBUCKS!!! There is an Olive Garden with great service practically in the parking lot. Easy on and off the highway access.
The rooms are clean and well appointed...everything looks and smells new. Even the sleeper sofa is comfortable and comes with a down comforter. The staff is exceptional...if I needed something...they made sure I had it...whether is was directions, bandaids or space to hold a meeting. I would especially like to thank the manager and Ariel for providing outstanding service and making my family feel welcome.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family