“Comfortable”

Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Norfolk, Nebraska
“Comfortable”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The rooms are suites with microwave, ice box dishwasher and a sink. A free bag od micro popcorn even.
T.v. Is big loaded with lots of channels. It is new and clean. Pool for the kids and a basketball court too.
The bed is comfy and the shower is wonderful.
There is breakfast in the morning and even a free paper.
I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
BismarckRI_GM, General Manager at Residence Inn Bismarck North, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Redbloom:

We are please that you appreicated all of the amenities that we have to offer! We appreciate your review and look forward to you staying with us again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Ok, you may not want to eat the dinner every night of your stay, but it is great to have the option. Brand new facility, so it is very clean. Staff is great. Good location with respect to dining options and being in the middle of Bismarck.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear jmak4man:

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Tripadvisor! So glad you enjoyed our Social in the evening as well as our great location. We look forward to you returning when your travels bring you back to Bismarck!
somewhere in texas
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Extremely nice and comfortable. Had a 2 bedroom suite. Tvs in both rooms plus the living room. Plenty of storage for everything and then some. Nice kitchen area with your basic cooking needs. Had evening socials M-T with various food items each night and beer and wine. Hot breakfast every morning which ranged from eggs, potatoes, turkey bacon, waffles, fruits and yogurts. Nice laundry area, $1 per machine. Pool/hot tub area nice and spacious. Basketball half court area also nice. A bbq pit is outside on patio with a fire pit with comfy patio set to sit around and talk with friends. Overall stay was very nice and each staff member went over and beyond to care for our needs. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear 2pace4:

Thank you for your review--we certainly appreciat it! We were thrilled that our property met all of your expectations and that our staff went our of our way to make sure you were comfortable. We hope to see you return to the Bismarck Residence Inn soon!
Minot, North Dakota
Reviewed September 1, 2012

After living abroad for a better part of my son's childhood, celebrating his first teenaged birthday stateside was a big deal! We celebrated my son's birthday in Bismarck and I chose Residence Inn Bismarck North as our home away from home. This had to have been the most profound decision/choice I've made when planning my teenager birthday celebration. His birthday is all about him and it was clearly reflected. Upon check in, the front desk clerk wished him a Happy Birthday then when we walked in the suite, there was a small birthday layout decked out with balloons, flowers and goodies just for him!! He was beside himself, I think I even saw a tear, LOL! It made such an impact on his overall happiness that I am teary eyed just writing about this memorable fun birthday celebration experience. The perfect celebration was thanks in part to Residence Inn Bismarck North extraordinary customer service, beautiful and clean hotel, thoughtfulness, smooth check in process and attention to detail! Thank you Residence Inn Bismarck North for helping me make my teenager's birthday a happy and fun event!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ivagypsy
Dear Ivagypsy:

I am so happy to hear that your son enjoyed his birthday while in Bismarck! We were happy to make it special for him. Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review on Tripadvisor!
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

You cannot go wrong here. Very upscale and well appointed. So clean and comfortable. Large living area and kitchen. Comfy bed. So much storage area for belongings. Very quiet. Loved the desk by the window in my room with nice comfy office chair. Central air style A/C and heat. Breakfast was great with different items each morning such as eggs and sausage, and more. The evening social Mon-Thur was great with basically a full meal and wine and beer! Exercise room was top quality and roomy. Pool nice. Fire pit area superb. Our group sat out there one night and it was very accommodating. We used the BBQ pit one evening and ate outside. Perfect! Laundry is about $2 to wash and dry. Staff was fantastic. Cannot say enough good things. Felt like home. Thank you for a great 6 night stay from our group of 14!!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Sharon L
Dear Sharon-Sam-99:

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you felt you had all of the comforts of home! That is exactly the atmosphere we want to create at the Bismarck Residence Inn. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you when you return to Bismarck!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for the weekend and it was lovely. The reception was friendly and I knew I made the right choice as soon as I walked in to the lobby. It was cozy, there was a place to lounge and had a breakfast area.....breakfast was complimentary btw. Nice assortment and even served late. They also have a fire pit and a little basketball court outside. I stayed in a king suite which was fantastic. Super clean! I had a kitchen, living room, fireplace, separate bathroom, separate bedroom with a huge comfortable bed. The hotel was still new and even smelled like it. Fabulous for me since I prefer newer hotels. Upon my check in, the key cards didn't work, but housekeeping let me in and the front desk even called to check to see if everything was ok. I told them about the cards and they immediately brought up some new ones! Loved it!I will stay here every time I visit Bismarck!

Room Tip: Request a room away from huge traveling families if you want solitude.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank FAFoster
BismarckRI_GM, Manager at Residence Inn Bismarck North, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear FAFoster:

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it!! We are so glad you enjoyed all the the Residence Inn has to offer. We are so proud to be able to offer all of the areas that you enjoyed. Thank you again for the kind comments regarding our property and staff! We hope to see back again soon!
philadelphia
Reviewed August 16, 2012

As a frequent traveler I tend to stay at upscale hotels. Most important to me in a room is the cleanliness, spaciousness and comfort of the bed. The last time I stayed at a Residence inn was in Green Bay and the hotel was very dated and tired. This hotel opened about a month ago and was very clean with a friendly staff. The fitness center was adequate with two treadmills and two elliptical machines. They did have some free weights, the typical up to 50 lbs. also available onsite was a laundry facility. I have also noticed a change with Marriott hotels to include an area outside with a firepit. I think it adds a nice touch and provides a welcome visual appeal. Would very much recommend this hotel to anyone in need of a good nights rest.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank creece007
BismarckRI_GM, Manager at Residence Inn Bismarck North, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear creece007

Thank you so much for your review of the Residence Inn Bismarck! I am happy to hear your were plesently surprised at our product and service. We strive to create a great stay for all of our guests every time. Again thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it!