“Tuesday Nights!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #70 of 184 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: American
Description: could not find any more information, just a menu at http://www.yellowpages.com/listing/14171420/show_menu
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I think Tuesday night is $.50 wing night, or something like that. But I love this place! The wings are excellent and the flavor combinations are amazing! They have these little burrito type things called Buffalitos I think, but they are De-lish! I go as often as I can. The staff leaves something to be desired, but the food more than makes up for that...

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Good services, food is like most BB3's good and hot. Plenty of TV's and nice waitresses. Parking can be a pain on certain nights. They need to get chairs with backs on them we left early due to it.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I can't say I've ever had a 'great' meal here, it's all pretty 'OK'. Service is terrible. Lots of tvs though, so its great for football. Bar is nice.

1  Thank Ashley P
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great place to watch the game and get a bite to eat. Our server was on was nice.
Wonderful place to hang out with a group of family and friends with out feeling rushed
Or that they need the table. Will be back!!!!

1  Thank dm68model
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Average because even though it wasn't my food, I did see something I hope would never happen to me. Floss in a serving of wings. Now I am not sure if it was dental floss or not , but it did resemble a long strand of it. Now I have only seen this kind of accident happen once at this restaurant but who knows how often it could happen. My food has always been so good there and its always a great place to grab a few beers and catch a game.

1  Thank btp08