“Spotless”

Staybridge Suites Bismarck
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a nice new hotel and it shows. It is clean, in excellent condition. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the quality of the room was top-notch. Although I was only here 1 night, I could easily stay for weeks. Breakfast was good quality, and I slept well on the comfortable bed. I had no issues during my stay.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Sean B, Guest Services at Staybridge Suites Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thankyou so much for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites in Bismarck, ND and also for taking the time to review our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again

Reviewed September 17, 2013

When comparing hotel prices, beware that this is an "extended stay" hotel, which means they do not provide daily room cleaning service. Asking for new towels and clean sheets is a major issue with them, so just beware that you are not comparing apples to oranges -- a hotel with minimal service SHOULD be priced less.
I would rate the hotel as "good" but tripadvisor jumps from "average" to "very good" and neither is quite right. It is better than average because it is newer and has some nice amenities, but not very good due to the lower level of service. Service is even less on weekends, even though there is no discount then -- they charge market rates, as expected, but it's not really fair to not have the lower service information until arrival.
Also, some rooms don't seem to have much insulation from other rooms. Televisions and snoring could be heard.
Decent breakfast, nice pool, breakfast area/sitting space and courtyard. Use of gas grills was a plus. Towel service at pool was weak. Nice property but service and better room service would make it great.
Some of the staff was very accommodating, others not so much.

Room Tip: They have nice two room handicap suites; however, the floor in ours drained the water towards the do...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SeasPlaces
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear SeasPlaces,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We work diligently to ensure our facilities and services are superior and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I am sorry to hear that there were certain aspects of your visit that did not meet your standards in particular the guest services. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken to improve our guest satisfaction.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed this week for business. This was definitely my favorite stay in Bismarck. The rooms were spacious and had everything you could want. The free breakfast was great every morning and on Tuesday-Thursday they have a free social in the evening. You'd think this would be a free drink and snack but this is actually a full light dinner and free unlimited wine and beer. It was great after a long day to relax and have a glass of wine and some free food.

Not to be missed is the indoor pool. The room is kept warm and the pool is just cool enough without being cold. When I got in the pool I literally thought, this is the perfect temperature for a pool. The workout facilities had everything you'd need, a few machines and weights.

Free washers/dryers were such a nice touch. The business center was very helpful and I used it a few times when I needed a quick printout for my meetings.

The one issue, but is probably an issue everywhere-The walls seemed just a bit thin. I heard my neighbors a lot and the one morning I got to sleep in, I was woken by the cleaning crew next door.

I have to travel to Bismarck periodically and this will be my top choice from now on. A great experience that made traveling for work much more bearable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thankyou so much for staying with at the Staybridge Suites in Bismarck, ND. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that our property worked well for your business. We hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Staybridge Suites. The hotel was new and nice and they had a lot to do.

Front Desk - Great team and management. The staff was great and were pleasant.

Room and housekeeping - the room was great and spacious and cozy. The staff did a great job cleaning the room.

Breakfast - it was about the same as the HI express but they had the little night recpetion which is cool.

Overall a great stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thankyou so much for staying with us along with taking the time to review our property. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come stay again, soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed here for only one night while on a 6-State Road Trip and it was one of the top hotels of the trip. It is a very new property and we had a two bedroom suite that was spacious, very well appointed and excellent value for money. One bedroom had a King size bed with a huge shower and the other bedroom had two large Queen size beds with a full bathroom. Between the two bedrooms was a large living room and kitchenette. The hotel has a decent fitness room and indoor pool and is within walking distance of some chain restaurants and shops though it is a few miles from downtown Bismarck. The breakfast was really excellent with a very wide choice of hot and cold dishes including bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and potatoes. The staff were very friendly and helpful and provided free iced orange water in the lobby. A free laundry is also provided, which is an excellent bonus when on the road for a couple of weeks. In addition, there is a free manager’s reception on weekday evenings including a buffet. I would definitely stay here in the Bismarck area again and cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Sean B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

This is the kind of awesome review that keeps everyone on the hotel staff working hard and going the extra mile. We are very excited with your high level of satisfation experienced at our Staybridge Suites in Bismarck. Hopefully we can build on this review and use it as a benchmarck for the way we would like all reviews to look. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've been traveling back and forth to North Dakota a lot recently for work. Out of all the places I have stayed this is the cleanest, best run, and friendliest property I have been to. The rooms are great, the fitness room actually has some free weights, and the breakfast is consistently good and nutritionally sound.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We greatly appreciate our guests and what they have to say matters to us. What's exciting is that you mentioned some of the particulars that we focus on most in order to maintain positive guest experiences. So it is nice to see it in writing that our efforts are noticed. Ultimately, we must thank you for choosing to stay at our property, for this is the only way you would have been subjected to the great experience as expressed by your review. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Swimming pool could be a little bigger. I was happy with the room. I would stay again. Staff was very helpful. Enjoyed the night social and the breakfast was nice. The food was good. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Bismarck Staybridge Suites. We greatly appreciate all feedback, but we are especially greatful and proud of reviews such as yours that tell us when we have in fact succeeded in providing a positively unique experience to our guests. We thank you for taking the time to bragg about our property and hope to see you again soon. Take care.