On our way out west, we needed a place to stay overnight. Drive 10 hours, grab a bite to eat, take a quick dip, hot tub & get a good night's rest. Wake up to a decent breakfast & go again. That's what we got in this hotel. Nothing fancy, but it had everything we needed. We had the pool to ourselves. Aside from a apathetic clerk upon check-in, (the morning clerk was much better), we got a good value for our money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently upgraded rooms at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites Bismarck include updated furnishings, room décor, flat screen TV’s and cozy Serta® Perfect Sleeper beds. The AmericInn Bismarck hotel is conveniently located 5 blocks north of I-94 in Bismarck, the hub city of North Dakota. The AmericInn Bismarck is close to shopping, the state capital, restaurants and entertainment. Bismarck offers you history from Fort Lincoln State Park, home of General George Custer, to the interesting travels of the Lewis & Clark Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bismarck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Bismarck
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Bismarck Hotel Bismarck
- Americinn Bismarck Nd