“Great Food”

Red Lobster
Ranked #22 of 182 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband loves seafood and I'm not so thrilled about it. I always go for a steak. I did the same on Saturday night. Steak was huge and cooked perfectly. Staff was helpful and friendly!! Can't wait to come again.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I eat there at least twice a month. best food, best service, a little pricy but worth every bite. always clean and quick service

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Red Lobster is always good. We had a delicious shrimp lunch today. The salads and baked potatoes were as near to perfect as you can get. The waitress was extra chatty but that's okay. No room for dessert.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our local Red Lobster always serves up good food and service. Lunch specials
offer a good value. Service is good. Restaurant is clean.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Red Lobster, of course, is famous for their seafood. On a recent visit during Lobsterfest, my sister and I ordered the surf and turf. This consisted on a sirloin and a lobster tail. I considered upgrading the steak to a rib eye, which was an option. In my experience, a sirloin is never a great cut of meat. However, the rib eye was much larger and would of been too much food. I was amazed at the flavor and tenderness of this sirloin. It melted in your mouth. I have never considered Red Lobster as an excellent steak house, but I do now! As a bonus, our waitress was an absolute sweetheart!

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!