“clean and comfortable”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The hotel was very busy on the night of our stay, but despite this it was not noisy, the staff was helpful, the room clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was kept well stocked - very satisfactory stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Darcy H

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Received word from a close family friend that this is an great place to spend the night - glad I did. Clean room, fresh linen and towels made it all worthwhile. Loved that it was not noisy which made it that mich more enjoyable. I'd come back!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank PeterDonna K
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Perfect for a stop on our way east on I94. We had a discount coupon, so the price was fine. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The wifi worked fine during our stay and the breakfast was good.

Room Tip: We had a room with two beds and the size of it was good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gwelin
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Nothing special, but OK. The room was tiny, with no fridge, mic or coffee, but otherwise comfortable. Shower pressure was great & the TV was nice. Breakfast was OK, pretty standard but not bad. Was reasonably quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The hotel staff was friendly. The room was clean. However, on the down side, the breakfast wasn't worth what little time it took to eat what little (hot food) there was that seemed at all appetizing. The room was tiny -- just large enough for the queen bed. Two desk chairs which could barely be made to fit on either side of the bed was all that passed for seating. Unless you're sitting on the bed you're likely to be too close to the TV for comfort. The location of the dumpster outside Door C (just barely visible in one of the website pics) provided a convenient restroom for a couple of "transients" who may also have been the reason for the outdoor smoking receptacle to be constantly belching smoke.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stayed for two days this past weekend and the accommodations were very good. Clean and helpful staff. The breakfast was good although they were running out by the last 1/2 hour, but the hotel appeared to be very busy. The price is very good and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Dean K, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a positive review of our property and staff. I'm glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, other then the fact that we ran out of some items early. This should not happen and I have already mentioned this to the staff on duty that weekend. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stayed here Apr, 3rd - 4th, 2014. The room was clean and modern. I especially liked the room layout. My only complaint of the room is the way the doors open is a bit inconvenient. The price I found high for this chain, but it could just be the town though. I didn't find the breakfast all that great.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

I'm glad that you enjoyed the room other then how the doors opened. Unfortunately, I don't think the doors could open any differently. We are priced higher then some of the other motels in our chain, but it is because of the market we are in. That being said, we offer one of the best values you will find in the area. I'm sorry that you didn't find our breakfast that enjoyable. Overall, we do get a very positive response regarding our breakfast buffet. However, I'm always looking for suggestions on improving it, so feel free to give me a call if you have any for us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will consider us in any future trips to this area.