“Very Accommodating”

Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
South Heart, North Dakota
“Very Accommodating”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed here because our usual hotels in Bismarck were all full. We were staying because I had to have surgery in Bismarck and we didn't want to inconvenience family or friends. The rooms were clean and mostly quiet. I loved that they had a fridge and microwave in each room since I am limited on foods and needed special food after surgery. The first night we stayed, we weere on the second floor. When we realized there were no elevators, we called down and asked if we could have a room on the first floor for the second night, since I wasn't supposed to be doing stairs after surgery. They had no problem with this and the night staff passed on the information to the morning staff with no problem. They made sure that the first room clean was ours so we could check right back in immediately after my surgery. I will definitely stay here again. The rates were also great compared to other places in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank prplpixyfairy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were really happily surprised by this hotel. The late night front desk gentlemen was fantastic . We were so tired! He was so kind to the person in font of us. The man was very rude. The front desk person was patient and kind. Our room was clean and quite. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was somewhat small. The location is just out of town. Very convenient . We left before breakfast so I cannot comment on that.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor not far from the desk. It was great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mgitsme
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed two nights here and have no complaints at all. Very clean, very friendly reception desk, nice breakfast and the room was really nice. Rooms have small refrigerator and microwave, very handy for snacks. Definitely would stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank HuskerKusker
Bismarck
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very good value. The room was clean. The breakfast was good with much variety. It was relatively quiet. A great place to stay when traveling - not the place to stay too long.
I would definitely stop at this hotel again. Again, great value, very clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Clear Lake, South Dakota
Reviewed August 12, 2013

First impressions are everything. You walk into the lobby, very open and fresh gives you an at home feeling! Front desk staff were very cheerful during check in and made sure you knew which door to use which would be closest to your room. They have very comfortable beds and a very nice desk to work from as I was there on business and had work to catch up on. Internet was very fast as well. Flat screen TV's were great so you could see it clearly from anywhere in the room. Breakfast was fabulous in addition to the standard, cereal, toast, ect they had eggs and bacon! I highly recommend this hotel as it is also conveniently located right off the highway and many restaurants close by.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe L
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived the outside of the building was disappointing and outdated. However, the interior of the room, cleanliness, and courteous and helpful staff made this experience a great one. Flat screen television, free wifi and comfortable beds left me entertained and well rested. The lady at the front desk even let me check in early. Rooms are small, but recently remodeled and comfy. There are restaurants and gas stations close within walking distance. Nice complimentary breakfast and very clean. About a 15 dollar cab fare from the airport. I will definitely stay here again when I'm back in Bismarck.

• Stayed August 2013
Wisconsin
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My first time at Americas Best Value Inn. Nicer than I expected. Very clean, neat, well maintained.
Staff was pleasant. Breakfast room was nicer than most and very well organized. Food was okay. This is very conveniently located right off the freeway. I would definitely stay at this chain of motels again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo