“Always good”

Cuisines: American
Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
“Always good”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We always have good food and service here. I've stopped with a friend for dessert and a drink, dinner and lunch - always a good experience .

• Visited April 2014

FARGO
“Fantastic experiance!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My wife and I were in Bismarck and decided to eat at Ruby Tuesday as they always have a great salad bar and pretty consistent menus. We were very pleasantly surprised by the service and the food at this particular meal. We both ordered the BBQ Chicken breast and it arrived HOT to our table. This was one of the few times I have had a hot meal in a restaurant, normally it is warm but not hot. Our waitress, Cindy S. was very friendly, helpful, and aware of all of the needs of the customers in her section. We eat out multiple times each week and we both agreed that this was one of the best experiences we have had in a long time.

• Visited June 2014
Bismarck, North Dakota
“great service”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We came right at dinner time with 4 kids. Our waitress was awesome and did a wonderful job. She was probably one of the nicest waitresses we have ever had anywhere! My husband ordered a burger and thought it was good, the kids got burgers and chicken fingers and I got a pasta dish which was very good and the salad bar. They have a good salad bar and it was very clean. The pasta dish I got was spicy and my waitress informed me of this when I ordered. Overall dinner was very good and great service. We have visited here many other times and I had not reviewed it. I do not believe I have ever gone and had a bad experience.

• Visited May 2014
Idaho
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

1st time at a Ruby Tuesday. Atmosphere was nice. Great food selection & the meals we ordered were good. Service was ok

• Visited April 2014
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Good food”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had an enjoyable meal here with a friend the other evening. Salad bar is one reason to stop in. It is fairly complete and everything is fresh. Burger was done as requested. All of our orders were correct. Staff was generally prompt and attentive. Wasn't so loud so we could have good conversation.

• Visited March 2014