“What just happened?” 1 of 5 bubbles

Seasons Cafe in The Ramkota Hotel
Ranked #38 of 179 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 701-258-7700
“What just happened?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I went to the Seasons Cafe for our anniversary. We were on a long trip, and this was the only "nice" restaurant open on Sunday in Bismarck. The decor is reasonable. The staff seemed disengaged and disinterested in our experience. The food was quite expensive and for no reason. All of the dishes were dirty. It was the worst experience at a restaurant that I have ever had. Stay away from this cafe. We paid sixty dollars for something we could have gotten elsewhere and warmer and better tasting for twenty-five dollars.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Bismarck, North Dakota
“HUGE IMPROVEMENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I reviewed this a while back and I did not give it a good review. However, because we had an acquaintance that enjoyed the restaurant, we returned. From my understanding, the chef and manager are no longer employed at this establishment. That's good news for the Seasons, bad news for wherever they went! Things have improved tremendously! They are still working on new items for the menu, but our meals were so good -we plan on returning. From the well cooked meals and great service we received, I truly can't wait to return. I am going to give them a little more time and then we will return and give a much more thorough review.

• Visited March 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

The Sevice was Great! just before I got there they got really busy and the service was still really great. Brittan was very attentive and watching her work with her fellow empoyees was really rewarding, do to the buisiness.

Visited April 2013
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Good Sunday brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Went with family for brunch. Enough choices for everyone. Excellent omelet bar. The caramel rolls were a favorite of everyone in our group. Many enjoyed the smoked salmon also. Waitress kept beverages full. Nice relaxing Sunday meal with family. Will go again when in town.

1 Thank Lasershow
Regina, Canada
“Great Value, Great food! Overall Impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

My family of five ate there for both Breakfast and lunch for under $40!! When my son ordered the kids chicken nuggets @ $4.25 he got at least a dozen nuggets!! Mcdonald's can't even beat that!
We enjoyed every meal we had there, service was great, it was clean, and quick also!

• Visited August 2012