“Great Value, Great food! Overall Impressed!”

Seasons Cafe in The Ramkota Hotel
Ranked #41 of 182 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 701-258-7700
Regina, Canada
“Great Value, Great food! Overall Impressed!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My family of five ate there for both Breakfast and lunch for under $40!! When my son ordered the kids chicken nuggets @ $4.25 he got at least a dozen nuggets!! Mcdonald's can't even beat that!
We enjoyed every meal we had there, service was great, it was clean, and quick also!

• Visited August 2012

Benton City, Washington
“Over priced for cold food”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We went down to eat with the rest of the family and was not to impressed with the food. Starting out it seems like a fancy restaurant including the prices but the service was kind of lacking, her and I order a Blue Moon and they apparently have to get this from the bar, the first round of drinks came pretty quick but after dinner I wanted to have one more beer so I asked if I could have one, it took about 15 minutes to get the beer and there was less then 10 people in the restaurant. When we got the food it look good and had the right amount of seasoning but it was kind of cold. It started out warm but once I got half way through it turned cold and I am not a slow eater. If we ever were back in Bismarck we would definitely not eat here again.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank JoshWBC
Bismarck, North Dakota
“The manager and chef should be fired!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Maybe I should have taken notice upon entering the restaurant and noticed that at the prime dining hour, with all other restaurants in town packed, this one had one couple at one table and every other table was empty. The atmosphere is nice, very quiet (but that could be because nobody was in the place) and a great place to have a nice meal on white linen cloth tables and visit without loud music blaring and not being able to hear the person across the table from you. Good menu selection and reasonable prices. But that is where it ends. I ordered the rack of ribs and they came out of the kitchen charred!! I'm not exaggerating!! They were black as coal and burnt to a crisp. Upon complaining, I found out that the head chef was the one who had sent them out like that!! No self respecting chef who takes his career seriously and pride in his job would have sent them out. And to make matters worse, I later called the restaurant manager and the only thing he would say was "we are working on new menu items". I NEVER heard what anyone should have heard and that is "I'm sorry, that is not the quality of food we want to be known for, and he should have not sent them out. Instead, he should have informed you that the ribs where not up to our quality and ask if there was anything else on the menu we could make for you". If they don't care enough to send out respectable food, what does the kitchen look like? If they don't care enough to serve you something they can be proud of, it makes me wonder if they even care to assure the kitchen is clean and if the food they serve is up to health code standards. I gave the chef and manager numerous opportunities (short of putting the words in their mouth) to apologize and say that what they sent out was not acceptable quality; yet I never got anything even close to that. No apologies, and no sign of regret on their part. There are plenty of other restaurants in Bismarck without having to risk eating here. If this place weren't in a motel, it would be shut down from lack of customers. I know I won't go back until they replace both the chef and manager!!! Both of them should be ashamed of themselves for ripping off their employer and hurting the business.

• Visited January 2011