“Very Pleased in Bismarck”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Dont usually stay in chains (well, I do like the Kimptons, but those are urban cool, and wont find them out here), but have to say, this La Quinta was first rate. Very friendly front desk staff, and ideal room. Needed 3 beds, and they have rooms with two queen beds plus a queen size pull out couch. Plenty of room, a desk, nice office type work chair, two TV's, and the pull out couch was actually comfortable, which is often not the case. Extremely clean, quiet, even though located at a major (convenient) intersection, could not hear the roads at all. Parking ample. Breakfast included and perfectly good. I havent stayed at La Quintas before because I am usually in big cities, but when traveling around the country, based on this experience, I will look for another LaQuinta. I thought it was good value, could not ask for more.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on October 20, 2012, the room was super clean. Was also quiet, didn't hear a sound all night long. I really appreciated that I was able to get into my room early as I was heading to a wedding and needed to be able to change into another outfit and leave my luggage so I would not be doing it late in the evening. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This is hotel chain that I like to stay at as they are always clean and neat.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Shirley O
Reviewed October 11, 2012

New La Quinta. Great pool area. Pet friendly with no extra fee and plenty of grassy areas to exercise your pet. New big rooms with flat screen televisions. Very convenient to the I-94. They have a cocktail hour in the evening and full breakfast in the mornings. Free parking.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank jkdaves
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed here for one night of a 25 night US & Canada road trip spanning July & August. The hotel is in a convenient location near I-94 and close to restaurants and gas stations. Check-in was fast & friendly, and my room was lovely - big, spotlessly clean and quiet. I'd also part-paid with points, so I felt I was getting even more of a bargain! The staff are really friendly and helpful, as were other guests I spoke to.

Breakfast was a cut above the usual La Quinta fare. There was cereal, toast, waffles - which suited me nicely - but there was also hot food for those who like it.

There's a Walmart a few minutes drive away if you want to stock up on a few bits & bobs or snacks for the next day (my room had a decent sized fridge). I went to Nibbles & Brunch for cheese buttons & kuchen as a late afternoon meal - highly recommended. If you like German-inspired food you'll love Bismarck!

Would I stay here again if I was in the area? Yes, yes and yes again. ;-))

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Dominico76
Reviewed October 5, 2012

the room had alot of road noise,the maids left pillows on the floor, and did not replace my coffee, again,not the first time
this has happened at this hotel on a multi night stay.I will most likley stay at that location again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank bazaar182
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Traveling across the country with our pets and a little business in Bismarck. We stayed here, as it was rated #1 and well deserved! The lobby is bright and the room is clean. We booked the suite, so we could have more when with "our kids". Love the fridge in the room. The bed was a little swayed. The hotel does not seem to be very old, though the bed feels and looks like it is. Slept very well despite the look. Would stay here again. Hope they replace the beds soon.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business