Expressway Suites
$80
MainStay Suites Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$64
MainStaySuites
$106
$105
$100
EverSpring Inn & Suites - Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
$85
$81
All reviewsrooms are clean and comfortablegreat attitudehot tubcomfortable staylarge roombreakfast room isbusiness or pleasuregreat place to stayrecommend staying heretwo queen bedsbreakfast was excellentconvenient locationfront desk clerkpool areastaff was friendlyparking lotmall
Reviewed February 25, 2013

this is a good basic hotel. Rooms would be nicer with a door in the "suite" and another TV for the kids!! The pool is small but warm and my boys had fun. Hot tub is good and hot. Breakfast is good with eggs and a meat. Very close to the mall.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We've stayed at this hotel twice now when in Bismarck, and have loved it! It's very clean and comfortable, and the staff if very accommodating. The rooms are very large and roomy. The breakfast is standard, and there's always a meat / hot selection. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Very easy to get too, right on the expressway so no need to turn off.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We didn't spend much time in our room as we were attending events. We had a double queen room, which over all was clean and up to date. Flat screen tv, sofa sleeper, armoire, table, the usual. Nice large bathroom. If I was being very picky, I would say maybe just give the rooms a fresh coat of paint and instead of having the lamps turn on with a push button ON the lamp, put them all on switches. Complimentary breakfast was pretty much as expected. Boiled and scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, toast, apples yogurt. My only complaint there is they only had powdered creamer available for the coffee. I don't care for that, and most places have the liquid. The scrambled eggs were also a bit dry as the container was almost empty when we came. But the attendant did seem to be bringing food out to refill. I also made the reservation on orbitz, thinking I was getting a better deal than advertised on their website. But when we arrived I think they would have offered us an better rate than orbitz--as the desk person gave me a check in paper before realize I booked on orbitz, and the rate was a bit lower. But it was too late. CALL and speak to someone before booking online. We stayed in the middle of the week and may have gotten an even better rate.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I had to travel for work and was finding it hard to get a room in Bismarck for more than 2 nights in a rowe and for under $120/ night. I got this one off of priceline of travelocity and took a chance on it not being a well known name like Holiday inn or LaQuinta. I have had bad experiances wih other hotels being clean but noisy or they said on the internet that they were a 2 or 3 star but got there and found them to be dingy, funny smells, scratchy sheets or un clean bath. I am a bi picky about hotels and travel often and I liked them. I found the value good, they were friendly and clean, resturants and fast food with in walking distance, 5 min from airport, but quiet and safe.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2012

OK, I don't want to be too picky, but this property was not as some of the reviews described it to be. When we made the reservation, we were told to take a particular exit, which we did. Had to stop at a DQ to ask directions because the GPS couldn't find the address. The DQ lady had to call them because she hadn't heard of it...hmmm. We arrived and the sign said Expressway Inn and suites. We went in and were told that there were two separate buildings. One was the Inn, the other the Suites..had to drive around to a different parking lot to access the Suites. Checking in was fine, staff friendly. When entering the room, it smelled so strongly of some kind of cleaner/deodorant that we thought it was a smoking room--which it wasn't. The carpet was old, brown and had some kind of sheen to it that made me not want to walk on it without shoes. We went to the lounge for the buy one get one free drink special. They had a blackjack table in the lounge, but no takers. They offered popcorn and frozen pizza for $10. Next door was a Perkin's and a McDonald's. There was no restaurant on site. I must say that the room was very quiet for being on a busy street, and the access to the interstate was better leaving than coming in. No express check out offered here. Bath was of average cleanliness, altho the tissue box only had 1 tissue in it and the hairdryer filter was nearly clogged with lint...I probably won't stay at this property again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple