“Very Happy”
Review of Expressway Suites

Expressway Suites
Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My family was on the road to visit the grandparents and we booked our hotel through Hotwire. We mistakenly thought the hotel had a swimming pool which it did not. I believe the manager on duty was Mike. He had us moved to their sister hotel, Expressway Suites which did have a pool. The hotel was very nice and their breakfast was excellent. The kids loved the pool and the hot tub. The staff went out of their way to make us feel like family. The only problem was we wished we could stay longer but we had to get back on the road. We will definately be back as soon as we can. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I too am on the road every week. Deal with many different people. The folks at the Expressway Suites made me very comfortable, gave good restaurant suggestions and made my week there very nice. I would suggest this hotel to other business travelers.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I am on the road every week for work and this is by by far the best place I stay. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. They are always doing small renovation projects to keep the place "fresh". The staff is unreal and always make me feel at home!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

"Well a couple of things..Front desk gal was good, she was outside smoking when we arrived and had to wait for her to finish and come back it..(bugged me) also, the pool was nice but COLD!!!!!! Hot tub was REALLY HOT!..Also there was some hair in the bathtub and in the corners on the floor..ick.. AS far as the room goes..nice room, Big, nice setup, great for working. The value was good too.. Clean comfortable bed.. Internet was a little slow and did cut out a couple times..We were on the very end of the hotel. Also my husband and I could not log in at the same time..not sure if this was the issue, but when he used his air card, we could both be on..???? We were pleasently surprised at this place and would return. PS OK Breakfast too. We did have a problem when we first came in as there are two hotels together. One is suites and one is just expressway. We did park in the wrong lot, but the front desk was very helpful and steered us the right way.

Room Tip: Room was good..I would recommend a top floor...also did have a problem with the room doors slamming...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Bismarck hotels
Expressway Inn & Suites of Bismarck
#24 of 32 in Bismarck
Days Inn Bismarck
Days Inn Bismarck
#4 of 32 in Bismarck

Been to Expressway Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Expressway Suites

Address: 180 E Bismarck Expy, Bismarck, ND 58504-6334
Location: United States > North Dakota > Bismarck
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Price Range: $93 - $141 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Expressway Suites 2.5*
Bismarck Expressway Suites ..... offers a FREE Hot Breakfast, Smoke-free Expressway Lounge & Casino. Extras include: Free local calls, Free High Speed Wireless Internet Access and data ports in every room, In-room coffee, fridge, microwave, hairdryer, iron & board, Indoor pool, spa & exercise room, Expressway Rewards Club, Courtesy airport & hospital shuttle, Whirlpool Suites, Guest washer & dryer, Winter car plug-ins, Free HBO & cable TV. Children 16 & under stay free when staying in parents room. We are smoke free and pet free. ½ block from Kirkwood Mall. Expressway Suites of Bismarck, home of “Luxury for Less”. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Expressway Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.