“Very clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Lethbridge, Canada
“Very clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Bismarck ND for two nights and found it dated but very clean and quiet. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful . The housecleaning staff were very good also. I would recomend this motel to anyone and will stay here again if ever in Bismarck.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bismarck, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was in charge scheduling a gathering for my 20th high school reunion. I'm from a small town with a small class so we just wanted a small meeting space to host classmates and their families. Bismarck was the best town to host this event as a third of the class resides there and anyone that would need to fly would have flown into Bismarck. I was looking for a hotel with pool side rooms; the Comfort Inn and only one other hotel qualified.

I contacted the other hotel numerous times and they never returned my calls. I contacted the Sales Manager at the Comfort Inn and we had a block of hotel rooms along with an appropriate size meeting room reserved in a matter of minutes. In fact the meeting room was free to use with a specified number of reserved hotel rooms.

When I arrived for the reunion I was pleased to see the room already setup with chairs, tables with cloth coverings, as well as skirted tables for memorabilia and food. They already had glasses with pitchers of ice water as well as complementary mints and pens on each table. They also offered complementary coffee in the room. All of this did not cost anything extra.

We were able to bring in our own food and beverages so we were able to stay at the hotel the entire time without needing to leave for dinner.

The Sales Manager and staff was wonderful to work with! I couldn't have been more pleased as to how the reunion turned out.

For those of us who had hotel rooms, each adult was offered a free drink ticket to use in the hotel lounge. The drinks were quite reasonable and they even had a happy hour.

As far as the rooms go, we had a pool side room. It was very clean, and supplied a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. In the morning, it was easy to sleep in as the room was pleasantly dark since there were no exterior windows. I was surprised how quiet it was even though we were pool side. The kids loved the pool and the hot tubs while the adults visited. The hotel also offered a great complementary breakfast.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a reunion, birthday party, or any other event!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dallas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

The price was right. I am not overly excited about my stay, but I am not disappointed either. The staff was really nice. My room was clean. And, the WiFi was free and relatively fast for a hotel like this. The halls of the hotel are a little gloomy and dark. It is easy to get lost. But, I always eventually found my way. There is a pool and a room to exercise. The business center is really nothing more than a computer in the corner, but it is nice to know it is there if you need it. I have stayed at much nicer hotels for the same price, but I really do not have much to complain about. I was comfortable and cared for, but nothing above what I would expect from any hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Luggnutt
Aurora, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Stayed one night and the hotel needs a major update in decor and is not business friendly. Hallways are very small and rooms are old and dated. It is also oddly configured and the only elevators are on the back end of the property.

Room Tip: If you are a business traveler find another hotel in the area
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Bismarck hotels

Lethbridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stayed in a Queen Suite which was very clean microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Very quiet being in the back (our preference always). Good breakfast area and assortment to start the day. Location was also very good.

Room Tip: Stay in a room at the back if you want to be quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had an excellent stay at the Comfort Inn, in Bismarck ND. The customer service was outstanding, the rooms were comfortable and clean and quiet. We did utilize one of the meeting rooms, in which it was very clean, water and coffee were consistently refreshed by the staff of the comfort Inn. For Breakfast, there was something there for everyone. For individuals on diets, and not on diets. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, for the pool area is always enjoyed by my children, enjoyed by all. Thank you for the memorable stay.

And lastly I would like to thank everyone at the Comfort Inn for all the support they have given the military, they have gone above and beyond to welcome any and all military service personal to their property. Thank you very much for everything!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Deidre E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for taking time to place a review for your stay at Comfort Inn in Bismarck, ND. I appreciate your feedback and so happy you enjoyed your stay with outstanding customer service. I also am pleased to hear you enjoyed the Deluxe Hot Complimentary Breakfast.
Here at the Comfort Inn, we do support and welcome all military and will continue to do so.
Thank you again, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again very soon.

Best Regards,
Deidre
Director of Sales
Linton, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was shocked to read the reviews of the comfort Inn. I think this is a great hotel. My stays are normally 4 days and I am amazed at all the cleaning that goes on behind the scenes. There are always rooms getting a complete cleaning. The furniture is removed and there are several staff members in the room doing cleaning. The continental breakfast is awesome, waffles, toast, muffins, bagels, donuts, eggs, bacon, yogurt, fruit, cereal, juices, ect . . . . . I don't know what people expect . . . . . . I enjoy the free drink ticket for the lounge. The lounge has free snacks and a great menu of appetizers.

This is a nice quiet friendly hotel - its not the Ritz, if that's what your looking for perhaps you need to stay home. The Comfort in has a good heating and air system, a nice pool area, the rooms are in good condition, you don't have to worry about leaky faucets, peeling wall paper ect. It might not be fancy but its a great hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Deidre E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
I am so pleased to see your review of your stay at Comfort Inn Bismarck. Thank you for taking time to do so. We do appreciate your feedback and your loyalty as a returning guest of the hotel. It is very nice to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. We strive for cleanliness in all areas of the hotel, with deep cleaning and upgrades being an ongoing process. You mentioned our Free Deluxe Hot Breakfast, and the Complimentary Drink Ticket to the Comfort Inn Lounge, I am so happy you enjoyed both plus the free appetizers as well which are placed for all lounge guests during happy hour.
Thank you again for staying with us and your review. We hope to see you back very soon to the Comfort Inn Bismarck.

Deidre