“Old but adequate - no elevator”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #20 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This is an older hotel, with some updates. Room was large, furnishings on older side. Beds comfortable, clean bathroom. Laundry is free, but is in the adjoining Mainstay Suites. Did not appear to allow locked access. Our deadbolt did not work on the room. Breakfast area large, and offerings plentiful. TV fine.
The staff is friendly, the price is low in comparison to other local hotels.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2Codgers

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We love staying here. The staff is always friendly, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable! We live in bismarck and often do "Staycations" here since the kids love the pool and its definitely affordable. Good breakfast too!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JoyceB88
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Will not stay anywhere else.They even always give me my favorite room. Paula is the best, kindest, friendliest, front desk employee I have ever run into. The rest of the staff is always very friendly. The room hostess that cleans the west 1st floor works wonders in your rooms and the room is always so clean. Even the added little sticker on the toilet paper is a friendly reminder of how great your staff is. You should be proud and make sure your paying them enough to keep you looking so good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lcarns
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed here November 8th-10th when my friend and I came down to see Rob Zombie and Korn. We were a very late check in due to travel issues on our end but there was no hassle and the older lady at the front desk overnight, whose name I wish I'd caught, was fabulous! She was conversational, incredibly sweet, and very, very helpful. The room was lovely, if (and this really is my one nitpick) a tad too dark. Bathroom was great, very clean, and for once we actually had enough electrical outlets for all of our computers and phones. Didn't try the breakfast, but wish we had. I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in Bismarck overnight, not even interested in trying out another hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed in the presidential suite. My brother and sister in law had the part with the whirlpool tub and the fireplace. I had the part with the kitchen, pull out bed, and table. I was impressed with the breakfast food. I now am a fan of Belgian waffles. However, the mattress on the pull out bed needs to be replaced. Wished the room would have been soundproofed, as I could hear little kids running back and forth in the hallway until about 12:30 a.m.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great hotel for a stopover on the way to Montana. Pool and water slides were perfect for kids cooped up in the car all day. Had an issue with the toilet in the room overflowing and it took a while to get maintance to respond and for house keeping to bring new towels, but the front desk person was very helpful and followed up well, even reducing our rate for the night. Overall it was a minor inconvenience for a bit but not a huge deal. I would recommend this hotel for anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on a Monday night and were very surprised because we never have stayed in a Comfort Suites before. Nice rooms, I think they added onto them in the past few years, and great selection at breakfast, eggs, BACON, fresh doughnuts, waffles, and your other usual breakfast food.

• Stayed: July 2013