“Great mochas”

Add it.
Gloria Jean's Coffees
Ranked #6 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Bismarck
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very good espresso drinks and a wide variety of pastries. Caramel rolls are very good, too! It is in the same place as a TCBY and Happy Joes Pizza as well as a car wash and gas station.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was hesitant to stop when I saw the lines but had wanted to try this coffee shop many times. Glad I did. 10 customers ahead of me in line and I was still out the door within 5 minutes. Great service, friendly, polite and enjoyable. I will be back

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Good mellow mochas and friendly morning greeting from the staff.
Kind of tucked away, but generally an easy find.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Gloria Jeans is my must stop before I leave Bismarck. Most of the staff is friendly and the pistachio muffins are the best.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The only reason I'm reviewing this place is because their caramel rolls are awesome. I've spent a lot of summers in Bismarck walking in for the rolls, and while the service is consistently mediocre (not rude, just literally no words exchanged at all), the baked goods are excellent.