“The Chicken Tasted Like Shredded Wood”
Review of Fiesta Villa - CLOSED

Fiesta Villa
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've only been here once, and maybe they were just having a bad day, but I ate from the taco bar and the chicken was terrible. I couldn't even eat very much. If I ever go back (unlikely) I will order off the menu...

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food was charred and gross and was a hassle for them to fix it. We ended up choosing to go hungry and leave. Could have been a great place, hope they get better management.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Met up here last night with some friends and just planned on having a few beers and ended up eating. Did not really look at the menu just ordered some 3 meat plate figuring it can't be too bad. I got raw steak, rock solid chicken and gristley pork. Could not chew the chicken or pork, but had it in my mouth long enough to be astounded how it had no taste. Another person had tacos and they were ok they said. Even there chips and salsa suck. I wish I could bring my own.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Two owners ago, the decor was lovely. Now, the place is like a big barn with nice windows. The food is really awful. We ate there on and off for years because of the decor--the food was never really super-good, but not as bad as now. So, the food is worse, the decor is worse, the service lackluster. There is no reason for us to eat here again until the food, service and decor are improved.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This resteraunt is in an old train depot building in Bismarck. On the inside it is very open, and I would imagine it gets loud during the dinner hours (so if you are looking for a quiet mexican dinner, this probably isn't the place for you).

The food was very good, price is reasonable, and service was good.

When it comes to dining out, I'm pretty picky about cleanliness. I didn't notice any huge offenses, but the menus seemed like they had greasy fingerprints smeared throughout.