“Wonderful service!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #20 of 183 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service once we got seated. 3 out if 4 meals were piping hot and the 4th was luke warm. Beverages were filled as soon as they were half full. Wonderful staff and service!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I remember Cracker Barrel being really good food. Hadn't ate their in awhile so I though I would stop by. Definitely not as good as I remember. Food was edible but not as good as expected. Had the Country Sampler or something like that. It came with eggs, ham, bacon, sausage, hash browns, grits, apples, and biscuits and gravy. The sausage was dry, the eggs blah, the gravy horrible (really glad I didn't get chicken fried steak). The grits were Ok as well as the hash browns. The bacon, ham, and apples good and the biscuits were biscuits. Can't say I'll come back anytime soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

So excited about going for a Sunday breakfast to have our bubble burst! The only thing that was good about our experience was our server, Cara. The ham steak was like shoe leather and our eggs were COLD! Never again

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were very pleased with this cracker barrel location. I think part of it is do to the typical North Dakota folks friendliness and openess to visitors and the other North Dakota quality of having a clean and tidy way about them. The staff was very friendly, our food was made at the quality level the Cracker Barrel company strives for and service was fast. The bottom line is this is a typical cracker barrel with the usual menu choices but the quality of this sites cooking, cleanliness and service were all very good and I can't see you going wrong by choosing it.

1  Thank BorealForestDweller
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stopped by on a Sunday around 2:30 PM, restaurant only about 10% full. sat 15 minutes before had to get up to see hostess just to get water. Food was mediocre at best, portions were small. Never offered a refill on drinks. This chain now off my list of options.