“Great Date Night!”

Cuisines: Italian
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Great Date Night!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Really great meal, service was great. I had a spicy seafood dish with shrimp, scallops and calamari and I was so happy with the freshness and spice. We also had italian nachos and italian rolls, the rolls were not so great, but the nachos were amazing. I love that they had small appetizer sizes so we could get a few to try. My husband got the pasta primavera but it didn't have broccoli or vegetables that he was expecting but he said it was good, just different. We also had two desserts, they were also good.

• Visited November 2013

Dickinson, North Dakota
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I had a great meal and wonderful service. I tried the 5 Meat Tuscan Pasta and found it to be delicious. The happy hour wine was not too bad and a great value. The seasonal pumpkin tiramisu was also delicious although I prefer the traditional. I took enough of the entrée and dessert home for another meal.

Visited November 2013
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Party of Ten”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Had an office celebration for workers and there spouses. Got seated quickly. Service was very good and food came out quick. Food was great and we had a very good time. Left very satisfied

Visited October 2013
United States
“Go Here!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

What a happy surprise this restaurant was! I was expecting an average lunch, but was very impressed with our food, the service, the atmosphere. Everything is fresh, fresh, fresh and authentic. The staff is welcoming and the atmosphere is inviting. Great menu - lots of selection for every palate.

• Visited July 2013
Sun City West, Arizona
“Good food - horrible service”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The food was very good, but the service left a lot to be desired. After placing our orders, it took almost an hour to get our food! Several tables who were seated after us ate and left before we even got our food. Inexcusable.

• Visited September 2013