“Very nice”
Review of Super 8 Bismarck

Super 8 Bismarck
Ranked #22 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Indonesian first
Sooke, Canada
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I myself did not stay here, I made the reservation for my sister who had to find a Hotel fast as her partner was taken to the Hospital in your lovely city.
On her behalf I wanted to thank the Hotel for their wonderful hospitality (BIG Thank you to Kelly) during such a stressful time.
Everyone was wonderful and the room was perfect for her needs.
My sister and her partner have gone back to Canada where he is still in Hospital but the prognoses is good
Thank you Super 8 Bismarck for all you did to make her stay as comfortable as possible :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Lisa K, Director of Sales at Super 8 Bismarck, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
We are delighted to hear all went well for your sisters stay. We try to be as helpful as possible in any and all situations. We hope to see you and your sister again in the near future.
Ingalls, Kansas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wow! It's not your usual experience in the middle of nowhere to find hotel prices like these... But we had a good experience here for a decent price. I would recommend it. We were just passing through on our way further north.

Room Tip: Call ahead...the lady at desk told us they were full every night.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lisa K, Director of Sales at Super 8 Bismarck, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for your recommendation. We hope to see you on your way home as well.
DICKINSON
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I understand that housekeeping needs to knock and check on you in the morning. But when I hear, "Housekeeping!" at 9 AM and "Housekeeping!" at 10 AM and "Housekeeping!" at 10:30 AM when we are trying to sleep in, I get irritated. At 9 AM, I said "Thank you, we don't need anything." Then the 10:30 AM knock, I said, "we do not need anything and will be out by 11:00 AM. Thank you!" We got a knock at 10:45. I said that we still don't need anything, and she said, "Checkout is 11." I said, "And it's not 11 yet". Good grief. I can understand that they want people out on time, but this felt more like harassment, especially when it starts at 9 AM. Not all people are morning people and some people like to sleep in as long as they can while on vacation. By the way, we were at the front desk returning our keys by 10:57 AM.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Lisa K, Director of Sales at Super 8 Bismarck, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
This incident was unfortunate. I will have this issue to the general manager immediately to try and resolve this incident so it does not occur again. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the Super 8. We look forward to having you stay with us again.