Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Bismarck)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desktraveling throughwafflesdecent breakfastfree wifibusiness tripwould stay againthe breakfast arearooms are cleannoiseinterstate
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Front Desk Clerk Bailey was extremely kind and helpful. Because of the time of night and our needs due to physical limitations at that time, she was able to offer us a room that was what we needed at a reasonable cost. Good internet connection.Breakfast included many hot items. Free newspaper. Restaurants close by.

Room Tip: Bailey was smart to give us a room close to the elevator, as it was easier to navigate that short distance rather than having to walk the entire hall.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is nothing fancy....straight accomodations. If you are a light sleeper or a person who lives in the the country there will be road noise and other visitor motion noise. If I could have found the guest who kept his music up loud all night long, I'd have been able to have entered Bismark into the space race after I knocked this inconsiderate loud guest into orbit. The room (216) was clean, tthe elevator slow, the work station is adequate, but small. Rooms have refrigerator and microwave and that makes it nicer. The heat and air worked very well and the bed was firm and comfortable. They give you plenty of pillows both firm and soft, so you have choices. There are two electrical sockets at the desk/work area so you can hook your laptop/tablet and your phone at the same time. If you travel as a couple, something will have to wait to be charged. The front desk people are knowledgable for the area despite the fact that they are youthful. They are very pleasant! They were able to determine my group of busines men's tastes and sent us to a very nice restaurant....(local owned and operated) not a chain restaurant, where we had a very nice lunch. There are several (B) restaurants close by in walking distance...by (B)...chain restaurants. Parking is adequate and spaced well. The entrance to the Fairfield is small and narrow. You have to be on your toes to see the entrance the first time you come. If anyone is in the drive coming out into the street, you would need a small vehicle to enter into the entrance if a vehicle were there. The Fairfield is hidden behind the Red Lobster. There are not a considerable amount of choices in Bismark and I believe that this hotel is one of the better choices. The gym and indoor pool are very nice if you were to like those sort of amenities.

Room Tip: Get away from the Elevator. When guests are coming back in of an evening they can wake you.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
BismarckFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck North, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for your feed back regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize for the negative experience you had due to your noisy neighbor. If at any time you have a concern or issue please let any member of the staff know so we can immediately take care of it. I am delighted to hear that the room meet all of your needs and the staff was able to provide helpful suggestions of the local restaurants and area. We do strive to ensure every guest that stays with us has an enjoyable stay. Thank you again for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites North.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Spent three days at this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone. Rooms were extremly clean, staff was friendly, breakfast was always full and looked nice, plus they have free passes to the gym right next door. This is the only hotel I will be staying at when I visit Bismarck!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and modern, wi-fi in hotel was fast, lots of parking, great breakfast which is complete with hot items. Hotel is close to lots of shopping and restaurants. Did not go into pool area but it looked clean as well. I will definitely return to this hotel if I am in Bismarck again. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I would recommend the Fairfield Inn North in Bismarck for travelers who look for clean rooms, quiet atmosphere, great breakfast and great bedding. The hotel is located close to shopping and dining as well as being near a main access road that allows you to travel to the shopping in the south area of town quickly. My room was spotless, the continental breakfast offered guests a wide variety of options and the pillows and bed were extremely comfortable. The fridge and microwave are an added bonus.

Room Tip: The only drawback to my stay is that one side of the building is the direct neighbor to the loading dock of the grocery store so was a bit noisy from time to time. Next time I would request a room facing Century Avenue to avoid the truck noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo