Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South
MainStay Suites Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$64
MainStaySuites
$97
$81
EverSpring Inn & Suites - Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$92
$105
$100
$85
TripAdvisor
All reviewsturkey sausagewoman working the breakfast areafront deskparking lotknock on the doorwaffleshotel is greathard boiled eggsstayed here for nightsstaff was friendlycomfortable bedcivic centereasy accesshot tublobbyprinterpeeve
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel is very moderate almost nondescript.. Hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable although a bit sterile.. Free parking, internet and breakfast.

Location is on south side of Bismarck entrance on a very small side street. Although there are more than enough restaurants and shopping around.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank phk123
BismarckSouthFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for allowing us to serve as your host during your stay. We trust that your visit was enjoyable and productive while at our hotel. Thank you for your feedback, I will pass your feedback on to my staff. As General Manager, I value your feed back concerning your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the location of the entrance to the hotel. I will certainly continue to make this aware to the City of Bismarck and attempt to get a more convenient and accessible entry. If at any time you were not happy with any other areas such as cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of our rooms or staff service, please let me know. My staff and I strive to exceed your expectations and we are constantly looking for ways to improve and make your stay with us as enjoyable and care free as possible. Again, thank you for your feedback and allowing us to serve as your host while in the area. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Respectfully,
Matthew Moen

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Nothing about this property is obviously objectionable or extravagant. It is pretty standard, what you would expect from a Fairfield Inn. What is objectionable is that simple, sensible accomodation was not allowed by front desk staff.

I booked on Priceline and had forgotten to call ahead and request a double queen room for my family of four. We checked in and were given a small single king room. I immediately called down to the desk to inquire about switching to a double queen room. The front desk clerk was very kind as he said that they were all booked, but he did have a king room with a pullout sleeper sofa that he could get us in. I thanked him and said that would be great. But in the background, he was overruled by someone else because our room had been booked on Priceline, they were not allowed to switch my room. I even offered to pay a difference in room rate and was simply told there was nothing they could do. The room was not big enough for a roll away, so making do with a cramped bed and floor sleeping is the way we have to go. Not fun. A simple accomodation was available and would have even resulted in increased income for the hotel, but apparently it is against the rules. Highly disappointed and frustrated.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2012

While on a business trip, I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott South for 1 night in October of 2012. I found this hotel to be ideal for business trip, as it was clean, quiet and was only a few minutes drive to downtown Bismarck. The included breakfast was also very good, however the wireless internet was a little slow, and the A/C & Heater in the room was a little noisy. I would recommend this hotel to any business traveler who is going to Cedar Rapids.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 4Purcells
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

As with most US hotels service was excellent.very clean , modern environment , again with lot of US hotels you get microwave and fridge aswell as free wi-fi...situated right next to 24 hr supermarket for any snacks drinks etc. breakfast was continental but fabulous choice and great waffle maker!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank pumaparker
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Very comfortable beds and good feather pillows. Good place just a few miles off I-94. Our room was very well equipped, spacious and modern deco. Breakfast was ok, self service stations of juice, coffe, pastries, fruit and waffles. The small swimming pool area and whirlpool was very well maintained and clean.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple