Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast
$80
MainStay Suites Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$64
MainStaySuites
$106
$105
$105
$100
$80
Hotels.com
EverSpring Inn & Suites - Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
$81
SleepInn
Expressway Suites(Bismarck)
$99
$85
All reviewspresidential suiteeasy accessstay there againgreat roomnorth dakotafront desk staffking bedbreakfast barcomfortable roomcookieswafflesomeletcouchinterstatepetaccommodationscheckin
Reviewed May 18, 2010

A very comfortable suite with king-sized bed and pullout couch. Continental breakfast was offered for even the earliest of risers. Housekeeping was good. The room was reasonably quiet. The only complaint we had was there wasn't a coffee pot, only a one cup gizmo that simply wasn't adequate. The wifi stopped working one day but was resolved within an hour.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
68model, Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2011

Thank you, I'm so happy you had a great trip.

Reviewed April 28, 2010

Easy off, easy on I-94. Quiet, clean, contemporary decor. Indoor pool with jacuzzi and fitness room. Polite staff willing to help.

I reserve a large block of rooms for my crew and myself once a month. They always get it right. There isn't any other motel in Bismarck that I trust to make sure my crew has what it needs for lodging.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

I'm so happy we could make your trip a good one.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 1, 2010

I never got to stay in the Ramada . I got to have my dog with me . The room was very clean and the room attendents were very nice. And front desk was very nice getting me check in.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We hope you come back and see us again.

Reviewed December 18, 2009

Stayed at the Ramada in Bismarck after an early flight from Vegas. Had booked the Presidential suite as a treat so we were looking forward to seeing what it is all about. Were able to check in early which was great and were very happy with the room. Whirlpool tub, fireplace, wet bar, 2 TV's, king bed....the place was great. The staff were all very good and the breakfast, although certainly nothing fancy, was adequate. I can't speak as to what the other rooms are like as this was our first time staying here. Location is okay, easy to find, but not all that close to shopping or many restaurants. I would recommend this hotel based on our experience during this stay.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2009

We stayed in Dec of 2008, liked the room, but in the middle of nowhere, located in an industrial area, no views, keep the curtains shut. We used our military discount. However, I am trying to reserve my room for our annual stay to visit family in North Dakota, and now I am told that I can not use my military discount unless here on duty ( I got back from a 6 month tour in Afghanistan in November), guess that does not count when dealing with the Ramada Inn. Well, I checked around at Best Western, Days Inn and the Radisson, all will give me a military discount. So I will be staying 4 nights at the DAYS INN this year, saving us $15 per night for a total MILITARY DISCOUNT savings of $60. The DAYS INN is much more centrally located, closer to food and attractions AND they appreciate the Military.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple