“This was awsome!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Napoleon
“This was awsome!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2010

I never got to stay in the Ramada . I got to have my dog with me . The room was very clean and the room attendents were very nice. And front desk was very nice getting me check in.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
68model, Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this review, March 1, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We hope you come back and see us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Brandon, Manitoba
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2009

Stayed at the Ramada in Bismarck after an early flight from Vegas. Had booked the Presidential suite as a treat so we were looking forward to seeing what it is all about. Were able to check in early which was great and were very happy with the room. Whirlpool tub, fireplace, wet bar, 2 TV's, king bed....the place was great. The staff were all very good and the breakfast, although certainly nothing fancy, was adequate. I can't speak as to what the other rooms are like as this was our first time staying here. Location is okay, easy to find, but not all that close to shopping or many restaurants. I would recommend this hotel based on our experience during this stay.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
Kansas City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2009

We stayed in Dec of 2008, liked the room, but in the middle of nowhere, located in an industrial area, no views, keep the curtains shut. We used our military discount. However, I am trying to reserve my room for our annual stay to visit family in North Dakota, and now I am told that I can not use my military discount unless here on duty ( I got back from a 6 month tour in Afghanistan in November), guess that does not count when dealing with the Ramada Inn. Well, I checked around at Best Western, Days Inn and the Radisson, all will give me a military discount. So I will be staying 4 nights at the DAYS INN this year, saving us $15 per night for a total MILITARY DISCOUNT savings of $60. The DAYS INN is much more centrally located, closer to food and attractions AND they appreciate the Military.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank H0lidaytraveler
Bismarck
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2009

very cosy bed. friendly staff. very clean atmosphere. best place to stay in bismarck

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Mpls
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2009

The hotel is conveniently located off of I94, but not near restaurants. Rooms are spacious, but a bit worn considering the price. Parking lot is small and does not accommodate those with RVs or trailers which had to park in gravel/muddy lot next door. Lot next door was too small to accommodate big rigs as well.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2009

A little remote but great price, large room and friendly staff. They are putting in new flooring on the second floor so that will be an improvement. Breakfast was average.

Internet worked at night but not in the morning. My room was over the dryer vent which ran all night. When I turned on the heat the burning dust set of the fire alarm and there is occasional noise from an equipment dealer next door. Try to avoid the west side of the hotel.

Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2009

We have made the Bismarck Ramada an annual stop on our way from Minnesota to Montana, and they have not yet disappointed. Not many frills, but the rooms are clean, quiet, and comfortable, and we always get good overnight rest before continuing on our way. The continental breakfast is fairly basic, but we usually supplement it with McDonalds across the road. We appreciate the quick and easy check in/check out with minimal delay. The only unexpected thing this time was our later arrival after midnight, and when we called en route, we found they had almost cancelled our paid-for room. However, the pleasant service from the front desk clerk made up for the oversight. We have never been disturbed by the Caterpillar business next door, either early or late, but would turn up the fan if we noticed it at all. We'll be back next time we're passing through.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo