“Ramada Limited”

Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed November 10, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dee07922, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had a good stay, seemed a little industrial around hotel, but easy to get anywhere from it. The room was very clean and I didnt have any problems during my stay, hotel staff was very nice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dee07922, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you, for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a survey for us.

Our Customer feed back is very important to us. It helps us grow as a company.
Our goal is to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are on the
industrail side of Bismarck, but as you pointed out it is very easy to get around town.

Locally Owner by Gangl Hospitality

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Once again my stay at Ramada was wonderful. Eventhough the company I work for is based out of Bismarck I'm rarely in town. My job requires me to be on the road constantly. but when I do venture back to "home base" I always stay at this location. The staff are polite and very helpful. My room has always been clean and comfortable. Yes the interstate is next door and the traffic noise sometimes loud, but all I have to do is keep the window closed. Last year I was on the road for 13 months and stayed in a hotel every one of those nights . This place is and I hope will continue to be at the top of my list of favorites.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you, for taking the time to write us a review.

As a Team our goal is to make your stay a relaxing and confortable one.
We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted you continue
to chose ours.

Locally Owned by Gangl Hospitality

Reviewed October 28, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dee07922, Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Reviewed October 28, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We love this hotel! It is clean, very comfortable and a fair price for the room size and amenities offered. The rooms are large and easy to get comfortable in, and both my young adult sons found things to keep them busy. The business office was a huge help for my early morning meeting and the weight room was a great surprise for the boys.The front desk staff were knowledgeable about the town and helped us find our destination. Housekeeping was so friendly and hospitable. I felt very comfortable here and they are pet friendly too, that will come in handy the next go round.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Dee07922, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for your review.... We think that we're "just the right size" too!
We are proud to be a locally owned hotel. As a Team we take pride
in our Customer Service and our Clean Rooms. We try to make every
guests experience a positive and memorial one. We are so glad we
could do that for you.

Please come and visit us again!!

Locally Owner by Gangl Hospitality