“Grandson's 1st Birthday party/ Next Day baby shower for daughter in law”

Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast
Ranked #17 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
VALLEY CITY
“Grandson's 1st Birthday party/ Next Day baby shower for daughter in law”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The Ramada limited suites was very nice and clean, the customer service from two ladies was not.
My husband just asked if there was a possiblity to upgrade, and the counter lady said, "no we do not!" He was quite surprised how she raised her voice to him, He said he understood, but said , she must be having a very bad day. Made him very uncomfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dee07922, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for your review. We do upgrade if we are not full house and looking at the date of your stay all our whirlpool suites had been taken. Sorry if the young lay came across in a bad way. I will be showing her this and I will use it as a training tool. Thank you for letting us know.

Always

Owned by: Gangl Hospitality

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Indonesian first
bismarck
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The ramada limited is a great place to come and relax. The hotel seemed to be pretty booked and with my room being on first floor I was concerned that there was going to be a lot of noise. To my surprise there wasn't at all. I was able to sit and relax and read my book without being disturbed by noise from others. My visit was for leisure but I would recommend this hotel for any type of visit. It's family friendly with the pool and quiet for the business traveler. I really enjoyed the variety of the breakfast and I love that this hotel has differant flavors of creamers for coffee!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dee07922, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to hear you had a relaxing stay.
we hope to see you again when you are in the Bismarck, Mandan area.

Ramada Limited

Owned By Gangl Hospitality
Williston, North Dakota
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have stayed in four different hotels in Bismarck in the last four months. The Ramada was the last one. I was so impressed when I first walked in. It even smelled good! It was so much nicer than the others I had stayed at. It was nice and clean and so much bigger than I had expected. I made the decision that I would definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dee07922, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
I do think that guests are very surprised at the size of our Hotel rooms.
They are very large. I am very proud of Our staff and team work we have
at our location. We all take pride in our Hotel. Thank you for noticing.
We hope to see you again when you are in the Bismarck, Mandan area.

Owned by Gangl Hospitality
Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This hotel is perfect for a weekend stay in Bismarck. The staff is amazing and really helpful, the breakfast is above average, the rooms are quiet and super clean. The elevator is a bit loud and sounds to be a bit rickety but worked all weekend. It is a bit out of town but for the price it cant be beat!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you we are happy you enjoyed your Stay. We hope to see you again when you are in the area. The elevator noise is due to the building being a wood framed building. I have had it checked out and they said it is working great 100.%.

HAVE A GREAT END TO A BEAUTIFUL SUMMER.

Owned by Gangl Hospitality
Shanghai, China
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip. The rooms are large and clean. The front desk staff was overly friendly. Contintental breakfast included eggs and waffles. The location was convenient right off the interstate. There are many stores and restaurants located one exit away.

• Stayed August 2012
Dee07922, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you, we are so happy you had a wonderful stay. We hope to see
you again when you are in the Bismarck, Mandan area. We enjoy getting feed
back from our guests.
Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed in Bismarck last week and we travel with our dog, so finding a place that is both convenient and has some green space This property fits the bill.
The staff made us feel welcome and were very accommodating.
The amenities were very clean, and the breakfast area was well stocked.
The only negative was the construction across the road but would be only temporary,
Kudos to staff and management

Room Tip: rooms on south side are quieter
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dee07922, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We love being a pet Friendly Hotel. Pets are a big part of every ones Family and we are happy to have them in our Hotel. we hope to see you all again when you are in the Bismarck area.

For staying with us at the Ramada Limited
Cedar Rapids, IA
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My family and I stayed here for three nights while in Bismarck for a funeral. The rooms were nice and big and the addition of a microwave and refrigerator was an excellent addition. They were also very clean. There was an exercise room (which I did not use), and a small laundry area adjacent to it (which I also did not use). Breakfast in the morning consisted usually scrambled eggs and ham (the ham was very tasty), as well as your usual fare of juices, cereals, toast, donuts, etc. The pool area was nice, with great big windows that let in the natural light. If there was one area that I could make any type of adjustment it would be that it was a heated pool, because once the sun went down the water grew quite cold. A small complaint in an otherwise fantastic hotel. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will be back to see us again when you are in the Bismarck area.