Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast
$80
MainStay Suites Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$64
$110
$106
$105
$100
EverSpring Inn & Suites - Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$92
$96
$81
All reviewspresidential suiteeasy accessstay there againgreat roomnorth dakotafront desk staffking bedbreakfast barcomfortable roomcookieswafflesomeletcouchinterstatepetaccommodationscheckin
Reviewed June 24, 2011

In my business, I travel quite a bit. I average staying out on the road two nights a week. Out of all the hotels that I frequent in the states of Minnesota and North Dakota I rate the Ramada Limited In Bismarck North Dakota by far as the most positive experience. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. And above all else, the hotel staff and management are fantastic. Always polite and friendly. Their knowledge of the surrounding area is great and they are always available to help me with what ever I need. I always stay there when I'm in the area and I highly recommend it to my co-workers and friends.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MNMarc
68model, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2011

Thank you !!

We enjoy hearing from our Guests, your feedback means alot to us.
If you ever need any thing when you are in the Bismarck, Mandan area
please let us know. We would be happy to help.

Dee Martell

Reviewed May 24, 2011

We stayed at the Ramada Limited Suites for a 2 night stay. The reception area is nice and we were greeted by very friendly front desk clerks who had us checked in in no time. Our room was on the 2nd floor right near the stairs but we never heard a thing from the stairs or hallway our entire stay. The rooms are quite large with sofa bed and the 2 other beds were soft and comfy. The sofa does need a shampoo job as it appears that drinks have been spilt on it and it did have a funky smell to it when sitting down on it. The pool is not too big and the hot tub is average. Comparing it to other hotels pools inBismarck it appears to be an average size except for a couple others that had a slide were larger but you also paid more $$ to stay there. Small kids may become bored and enjoy the larger pools with slide. The hot breakfast was nice with fresh waffles that you make, sausage and sausage patties, toast, bagels, english muffins, cereal, fruit, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, juice, coffee, milk, and all the usuals.

As mentioned before this hotel is out in the middle of nowhere but it has excellent access to major roads and is easy to get to. No matter where you stay you will have to drive at one point anyways so the location did not bother us. It was 5 min drive to anywhere you needed such as Restaurants, Wal Mart, Shopping mall and grocery store.

I would not hesitate to go back to this hotel when we return to Bismark.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Bojangles
68model, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

Thank you, We have cleaned the sofa and did remind our Room Attendants to pay better attention to any spots on them. Being that they are Micro- fiber fabric they are easy to clean.

I hope you do come stay with us again. If you need any ting and are returning to the area and need information on any thing, Please let us help you, tll free # 1-866-426-9005.

Dee Martell

Reviewed May 8, 2011

This was the first time I have stayed at this hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds were very comforable. The breakfast had nice variety.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank rangerdragon
68model, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2011

We are so happy you had a nice stay at our hotel.
We hope you stay with us again when you return to this
area.

Reviewed March 19, 2011

I use this hotel a lot for travel. they are very accommodating and have been very professional. they go out of their way to correct something if it is wrong. They have a great breakfast to get started with in the morning. Lots of places deliver to hotel so don't even need to drive out to go eat someplace. You can even turn all the lights off from one switch by the bed so you don't need to turn off each light independently. Easy access to interstate.
Great for Family travel. Big Rooms

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank 6plus2
68model, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2011

Thank you for the great feed back.
We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and that our
Friendly staff was able to help you.

Thank you for staying at the Ramada Limited.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

Staff was very helpful had gone the extra mile to help me with printing off extra information on Bismarck. Nice clean rooms. Will be my hotel of choice when returning to The area.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Teddylouise
68model, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2011

Thank you for the positive review, I do recall your stay. I was happy to help you out.
If you ever need any thing or are returning to the area we are here to help.
I hope you did not hit that storm on your way home.