“very nice hotel.”

Days Inn Yadkinville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Yadkinville
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed here one night on our way to GA. Didn't get in until almost midnight but the front desk clerk was cheerful and knowledgable. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I like that hotels are starting to provide different firmness pillows instead of the usual soft ones. Not unhappy with this hotel at all. A good place to crash for the night before getting on the road again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank isilwath
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Yadkinville

Reviewed September 3, 2012

For the most part the hotel was just OK.My room wasn't ready when I checked in at about 3:30 pm on Saturday 1 Sept 2012. Instead of room 130 they assigned me room #124. The room was very dirty and dusty below the headboard.Dead bugs and heavy dust on the floor. Also found and turned in an extra tv remote that was behind the bed for a long time because of the excessive dust on it. Recommend that housekeeping pulls the bed out to vacuum because guests do check for cleanliness particularry for bedbugs due to the national epidemic. Continental breakfast was poor. Bananas were over ripe. No decaf coffee prepared, no waffles as advertised etc. The carpet throughout the hallways is in a poor state. This place could be great . Just needs managers attention to detail and supervision over housekeeping.

Room Tip: insist on cleanliness. Check room before accepting.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy D
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stopped here while traveling through the state. It is the only hotel in the town we could find, so we stayed there. It is run down and shabby. The bathroom had no hot water. When we complained we were told that someone was coming to fix it tomorrow and if we came back they would take good care of us. Of course that was no help at all, and I ended up taking a cold shower. No one offered any other compensation. The breakfast was mediocre, with just cereal and bagels. Not recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We booked on the internet & paid exorbitantly for the suite. When we checked in it turned out to be a single king room without even a full bath. When we asked the girl at the desk about it she said there was no suite, and the difference in what we would have paid on-site for the room went to the internet booking service & had nothing to do with the inn itself. Next day when we returned from visiting in the afternoon there had been no maid service. The hotel told us they were swamped with refugees from the storm in Virginia & the maid simply had not been able to get to us, and had already left for the day. We were surprised by the "swamped" story since there were only about 6 vehicles in the entire parking lot & no noises such as would be expected if the hotel was full of people. I went to the desk to see if we could get some clean towels. The maid was there telling the clerk that there were no more clean towels. When I protested our lack of them, the clerk offered to take me to an unused room to get some. The room she took me to was our non-existent suite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least we did get towels. For the entire 3 days we were there, we never did get any maid service, tho, nor did we see any of the other guests with whom they were "swamped"...........

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This was my second stay at this hotel and when I am in the area I will come back again and again. The staff here make a BIG difference in perception. First is Danielle the manager. She has the personality to match her smile that she greets every guest with, doing all she can to make sure everything is as how you want for your stay. Then there is Brittany who is just bubbly all the time.
As far as the hotel itself, it is under new ownership and there has been some remodeling recently and they are continuing upgrading everything. The room's are comfortable with all the normal accomodations. Bed's are comfortable, linen's are clean as is the room itself.
I would recommend to anyone that if you are in the area and need a place to rest or if on business for a few day's, book a room here, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Roms with two queen bed's are the largest rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this motel for my birthday get away! It is under new management and they are really doing a nice job trying to get it back into shape! The lobby has been cleaned from top to bottom and some new construction going on,It smelled very nice and was very cool inside when we walked in.The check in was really quick and the desk attendent was very sweet and wish me a happy birthday and got us to our room quick.We were in room 118 which was a king room with jacuzzi,wet bar,sitting area and over sized room.The room was already cool and very clean.We used the pool for a few hours and it was clean and inviting! Over all we had a wonderful stay at the Yadkinville day's inn.We will return again to this motel.Thanks again for a great stay!!!!! :)

Room Tip: Room 118 was a great room!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2012

i stayed at this days inn march 2012, warning if you want to be over charged for your room (charged double per night). then have them refuse to refund your money, be my quest stay at this motel. they offer free breakfast with each room, but when you go to check out they will inform you they don't offer breakfast anymore. not to mention, when i checked into the motel.
the clerk and her boyfriend were sitting on the couch watching tv. then acted like it was my fault she had to get up and work. they need to fire everyone at this motel and re-staff from the manager down. at less the room was clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yadkinville
Quality Inn
Days Inn Jonesville
#5 of 8 in Jonesville
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville

Been to Days Inn Yadkinville? Share your experiences!