“Friendly staff and great food!”

Little Richards Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Yadkinville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We are in Yadkinville at least twice a week every month. More often than not, supper ends up being at Little Richards. The staff is always friendly, the food is fresh and tasty, and the prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you get. The BBQ nachos are my personal favorite!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 6, 2018

I was shocked after reading some of the reviews. I was born and raised in Lexington and know good bbq. We frequent this Little Richards often and have always received good, fast friendly service and great food. My husband and I split the 3 meat platter with 2 sides and hush puppies. The food is always hot and never is the bbq dry like straw. I hope you'll give this location another try because they really do have good food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018

I had barbecue on the brain and regularly go to Little Richards in Clemmons (very good). I dined at Little Richards in Yadkinville last week, (deciding to give it another try after a year of hiatus from it due to a bad meal). I should have thought that over more. It was worse than I remembered. I ordered the barbecue plate with slaw and corn fritters. Both of these sides were delicious (hence the 2 star rating not 1) HOWEVER the barbecue was awful. It was so dry it was like straw. Even with copious amounts of sauce it was practically inedible. I left most of it on my plate, vowing to never eat there again. At checkout, the employee ask me how my meal was. I replied, "Awful, the barbecue was as dry as straw and tasted like it had been frozen and gotten freezer burned." He replied, "Sorry"-- no offer of discount or anything. If you want barbecue, my opinion is you should go elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Lexington style BBQ meats and a nice selection of sauces. Fries and hush puppies should be served hot.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Very Good BBQ!!! Big servings! Wonderful place to sit down and eat a good meal of BBQ and the fixings! Won't disappoint!

Date of visit: July 2018