“Great dinning and atmosphere”

The Bridge Tender Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual fine dining located on the Intracoastal waterway. Offering fine seafood and steaks, wonderful entrée salads and decadent desserts. Indoor and outdoor seating available.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a great experience, we were in a large group of over 40. The food was great and the view fantastic. The service was great with such a large crowd to attend to, we had exceptional service with at least 3 servers all the time even with a full restaurant for Memorial weekend. The leadership of the management team kept us all happy and enjoying our time together and since it was a family reunion this attention was appreciated.

1  Thank DW A

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We have had dinner at The Bridge Tender Restaurant several times and have always enjoyed the $19 dinner special from 4-6 pm. It is a reasonable price and the food is good.Tonight we stopped at the restaurant on the way home from Wrightsville Beach. We ordered the $19 special and the food as usual was very good value and decent food. With the dinner we ordered drinks which were just horrible. My husband ordered a Pina Colada which came with the rum unmixed on top. The waiter offered to send it back and what came back seemed to be nothing more than coconut flavored ice water without a hint of rum. I ordered a French Martini which I sent back because the champagne they put in it gave it a strange taste. What came back was a drink tasting like apricot juice without a trace of liquor. It was very disturbing to pay $16.50 for two drinks of such poor qualilty.. The waiter said he was sorry but that was it. It is very questionable whether we will return to this restaurant or recommend it.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Dinner was great, right on the intercostal with dining on there outside patio, they have a $17. Before 6pm dinner which ample food at a great price
They take reservations and make sure to request the out side patio

1  Thank Ivan D
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Pricey, but very good fish. Huge home-made burgers for the kids went down well. Nice view overlooking the water

1  Thank Insyzor
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

My spouse and I decided to get lunch while in the area. This was a very good choice. My spouse had the clam chowder and fried jumbo shrimp special. I had the pear, gouda spinach salad and the shrimp stir fry. Everything was delicious. Service was great and it was priced very well.
There I'd outside seating if you are so inclined

1  Thank Linda B