“Excellent Food, Service and Marina Activity Watching!”

The Bridge Tender Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our first visit here was for lunch. We ate inside because of the wind, but every table has a great view of the intracoastal waterway. Our waiter was thoroughly professional and friendly, and our meal really hit the spot. My wife had the homemade chicken salad sandwich and I had the turkey and gorgonzola wrap with bacon, lettuce and tomato. Both of us were very happy with our orders. The white wine was well-chilled. We're adding this restauant to our "must return to" list for our next visit to Wrightsville Beach. A real winner!

There are newer reviews for The Bridge Tender Restaurant

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The seafood here is always fresh and excellently prepared. I've travelled all over the world and this is still one of my favorite restaurants.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I liked the menu, bordering on gourmet. Easily accessible, nice atmosphere. The service was attentive and polite

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Recently two friends and I stopped by The Bridge Tender on the intracoastal waterway in Wrightsville Beach for lunch. We elected to sit indoors as, although sunny and warm, it was windy on the water. The menu is god with lots of selections and I opted for grilled salmon on a salad which was fresh and delicious. They are offering half price bottles of wine during the week at lunch so we took advantage of that! The only downfall to our time here was our waiter. While he seemed attentive he just didn't listen to anything we requested.a bit of an attitude too. We rook it in stride and enjoyed our lunch anyway but it will be a while before we stop back at the Bridge Tender again as we have several waterfront choices in Wrightsville Beach.

ktg2012, Manager at The Bridge Tender Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Im sorry to hear about your experience with our staff. If you could please call the restaurant at 910-256-4519 so that we may discuss the incident further, it would be greatly appreciated and helpful. Thank you, Kyle

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Every few years I am invited there. I've never had a good meal. It's over-priced, pedestrian food.
Avoid.