Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
$392
$373
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Blockade Runner Beach Resort(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
$223
Silver Gull Motel(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
$174
Summer Sands Suites(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
$171
$116
$114
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$125
Homewood
1,169 results
All reviewshalf bathsmall balconyindoor and outdoor poolsliving areabeach chairsocean viewseparate bedroomfamily vacationtwo double bedsbeautiful beachbeach weddingfull kitchenthe entire staffmeredithwilmingtonconferencekitchenette
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect quick family getaway. Shell Island Resort was perfect for our family of four. The staff was friendly and on point. We loved the wide beach and all the beautiful shells found at the point. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We love Shell Island resort. The rooms have everything we need to make a simple meal. Everything is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.
I like that the beach access is easy. We haven't eaten at the restaurant so my review is completely based on the room. The bed is comfy but the water pressure is very weak.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just stayed one night and and it was nice. Really thought the room would have more upscale for the price. The view was great and within walking distance to beach. Room was clean and we had a great time. Didn't use pool or dining room but had to pay $2.50 for a cup of coffee when I first g ot up.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My two daughters and a cousin of mine had a girls weekend here and spent from Friday through Sunday. Our room was wonderful--every room has a beach view and you are sooo close to the beach its fabulous! The room we had had two dbl. beds in it and there are two bathrooms, which is perfect! Decorated so nice and clean! We all loved this place so much we KNOW we are going back and might even be buying one one day! The location of this resort is wonderful too and the staff were all so friendly! From the ck in people, restaurant workers and just the staff when they walk by you! They smile and say hi! Maid service was great and she was so nice! Now while they don't have a kids pool, there were certainly kids in the pool with their parents. And u don't get a free breakfast, but the restaurant is right downstairs and is very good!

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and think it's perfect!
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Two nights in mid-June. Wrightsville Beach is stunning. The hotel cannot take credit for that. The addition of a pool is a plus. But it is “protected” by sand dunes and a concrete wall, creating a hot box. I could not sit there - also not enough umbrellas or tables.

The building inside and out is sadly in need of major updates. Start with the chipped walls, gross carpet, pervasive moldy smell, dirty windows. Our entire apartment floor was filthy. Sand on the floor is not unusual at the beach. But have they not heard of a vacuum cleaner before the next guest arrives!? I wiped up a spill on the floor and the paper towel came up black. That floor has not seen a wet mop in a long time.

The bathroom had mold. The plumbing fixtures need replacement or at least some maintenance. The tub faucet handle just spins unless you grip it a certain way. The sink faucet handle won’t turn off unless you carefully position it. The hvac closet is covered in dust and mold. The dresser drawer was filled with candy wrappers and other trash.

The sheets and bath towels were acceptable quality. The mattresses were not. Bring your own beach towel! Beach towels are provided, but they are tiny and thin, only large enough for a small child. If you want the child to be dry, use two.

We were on the 8th floor. The elevator was stinky and decrepit in appearance. The elevator floor-8 button does not work. So I would press the up button again and hope the other elevator would arrive. It did not. So I had to either take the stairs from 7 to 8, or ride to 9, switch elevators, and then press down to get to 8. Time consuming, annoying, and difficult for me because I am recuperating from a broken leg/knee and am on a cane. I wonder why they put a somewhat handicapped guest on the 8th floor?

We could not charge anything to our room because the “system” was always down. So when, sitting in bathing suits at the outdoor table for lunch, did they tell you about this little problem? When they brought the check AFTER you had eaten. Upstairs to get a credit card - on the elevator with a non-functioning floor 8 button! (I wonder if this is a ploy to hope you pay cash for everything; paying a room charge with a credit card costs them money.)

$2.50 for a cup of coffee to go. Cash. Every other resort I have used offers complimentary coffee in the lobby. We only ate one meal at the hotel - lunch. Pricey for what you get, good food, not great. $14.50 for a small spinach salad with 10 bites of chicken (yes, I counted the little pieces)

My family and I loved our first visit to Wrightsville Beach and will be back. We also like knowing where we will never stay again! P.S. For these two nights, my tab was $797.18. That did not include charges for beach chairs and umbrella, which somehow they were able to add to our bill even though the “system was down”. My bill had surprise charges for a beach attendant tip and for parking. I was charged $5.50 per day for parking. In a handicapped space in the lot. My total of $885.70 for two nights was the worst vacation money I have ever spent.

Wish I could give negative stars.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family