I am getting ready to plan my summer trip and I can't wait to go back to the Blockade Runner. I had such a wonderful time last summer. The service was friendly and very efficient. Our room had a beautiful view of the grounds which were in full bloom and I have many pictures to remember how lovely they were. I enjoyed walking along the pathway trying to name the different flowers. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant which was delicious. The hot tub was large and very relaxing. After enjoying the beach we went to the cabanna for lunch. The fruit plate was just what I needed after being in the sun. Transportation was provided for our dinner at a local restaurant. The next moring we enjoyed the delicious breakfast buffet. My stay at the Blockade
Runner was truly wonderful in all respects. I can't wait to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Blockade Runner Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach