Wife and I spent Fri & Sat night at the Blockade runner. The 2 day package included a dinner and breakfasts. The breakfast buffets were lukewarm at best and a cold breakfast is not the way to start the day. The included dinner was from a limited menu and the steak my wife ordered was off as if it was too old or going bad. She sent it back and took the short ribs of which I had a taste. The ribs were foul and I should hope the health department does a through inspection.
Go over to Front street and find some riverside great dining at reasonable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only NC luxury resort offering all waterfront rooms, the best of both sound and sea, with either Atlantic Ocean or Banks Channel Sound views. Just steps to the sand, and even closer to the sound, the waterfront balconies offer great sunrises and sets with invigorating breezes. Activities within minutes of your room: sailing, fishing, kayaking, SUP and eco-tours, a complete fitness center (including whirlpool and dry sauna), and seasonal yoga on the seaside gardens lawn. A supervised "Sandcampers" program provides crafts, evening activities, lawn games, beach fun, pool, and island excursions for children aged five until twelve. The Outdoor Patio Bar combines casual dining with spectacular views, while the award winning EAST Oceanfront Dining delivers only the freshest local seafood, lobster, delicious wine tastings, fabulous comfort food, and the ever-popular Sunday Brunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Blockade Runner Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach