“Can't help but feel healthy”
Review of SurfBerry

SurfBerry
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Every edible item offered at SurfBerry is super fresh and crisp, perfectly sweet, and insanely good for you. Their drinks/shakes could not be more refreshing... their fruit bowls top-notch. Service is friendly, personable, quick... even when the mid-day line gets long. Whether you're stopping by for food, merch, or surfing/paddleboarding needs, these guys take care of you!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The yogurt with toppings was delicious. Really nice place and I loved the colored zinc for sale. It was fun trying all the flavors.

1  Thank oscarcolumbia
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I like how they offer so many different things. I got frozen yogurt, kids got shave ice and my husband got iced coffee. All of us enjoyed it.

1  Thank jenba97
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I've been going to surf berry ever since it opened and have always really enjoyed it. The food and drinks are awesome and the service was always good, up until recently. I don't know if it just because they've got new staff for summer but the past two experiences have been awful. The first time I walked in and no one even aw knowledges me. They looked up and looked right back down. It took them 10 minutes to say they'd be with me soon. Then about 20 minutes to get my order and make it even though I was the only person in the building. The second time they took just about to same amount of time to make one drink because they were busy talking to each other. I will not ever return.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I am local to the Wrightsville Beach area and SurfBerry is by far the best place to get all the healthy food or fro-yo I can handle. The store is well lit, modern, and has a great positive energy. I go in about twice a week to get some of their amazing Acai Bowls and they are delicious! Their Juice Bar is now completely organic and I can't wait to try some of their new superfood menu items. The staff are all extremely nice, respectful, and know me by name. They recognize my "usual" acai bowl I like to order and I can't wait to see the next new healthy item that SurfBerry will bring out!