“Shaved Ice and Frozen yogurt”
Review of SurfBerry

SurfBerry
Cuisines: Healthy
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Shaved Ice and Frozen yogurt”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stopped in here on whim and it was well worth it. I had a cookie dough milkshake and my SO had shaved ice. The cashier was very attentive and pleasant to talk to. It has a self serve frozen yogurt bar so if you are into that sort of thing then I high recommend this place!

• Visited August 2013

“the perfect way to end a visit to the beach!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I love visiting this place after a surf session at the beach. the yogurt and toppings are always amazing. The acai bowls are fantastic as well. the workers are always friendly andfun to chat with

• Visited April 2013
“SurfBerry the place where it's always cool & you can get a delicious treat & SUP Rentals!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

After our beach trip I visited SurfBerry before going home! The atmosphere was awesome & the staff was very polite & helpful! I got my first shaved ice from them & it was a delicious green apple! My daughter even loved the shaved ice! The restaurant was very clean & had very nice seating inside! They also sold awesome WB Surf Camp Merchandise & I got a surf blanket & love it! I also got some stickers for my surf board! They also have SUP rentals,which I can't wait to try! Since I visited last summer they have expanded their store & now offer cupcakes (some are gluten free) Froyo,Acia Bowls,Smoothies,Juices & so much more! They sell more merchandise now & still have SUP Rentals (Stand Up & Paddle)
SurfBerry is a must stop restaurant to get a cool treat after a day at the beach,re fuel after surfing or stand up & paddle lesson or just a nice family outing on a beautiful evening! Its perfect for your entire family! I can't wait to visit this summer & see all there new renovations & try some more tasty & cool treats!! My daughter wants to try the cupcakes I have heard they are delicious!! A must stop if your visiting Wrightsville Beach or Wilmimgton! I highly reccommed SurfBerry,you won't be disappointed!!

• Visited July 2012