“Yes it is a Holiday Inn - but!!!”
Review of Oceans

Oceans
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Yes it is a Holiday Inn - but!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The staff and location were excellent - nice bar area - outside seating - music on select nights - all overlooking the pool area and ocean. The outside seating was good - noisy with the kids around us. The view out to the ocean was good - looking up at the rooms with all the towels and suits etc. hanging could be excused but did detract alittle. Food was good in variety, from specials to burgers to pizza lots to choose from. I'd visit again, yet wouldn't put it on the can't miss list.

• Visited July 2013

Asheville
“Great room service!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wonderful room service! Food was excellent. They did forget the shrimp on my hubby's shrimp salad lol but they returned to the room very quickly with a side dish of shrimp and were very apologetic.

Visited June 2013
Wilson, North Carolina
“Great lunch with a view”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful salad while watching the pool and beach activity. Restaurant is conveniently located in the hotel, clean and service was great. Very fun time!

Visited July 2013
Hickory, North Carolina
“Excellent late afternoon lunch”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Took a while to stumble upon this restaurant. Hard to believe the island boasts 18 places to eat. Once we found this one near the southern end, we were glad we hadn't settled for one of the few others we'd seen.

Ordered a bacon-wrapped shrimp appetizer with aiella sauce that was delicious. Then I had the shrimp and grits and my wife had blackened mahi-mahi, both of which were excellent. When she gave me a bite of her garlic mashed potatoes, my eyes rolled back. They were creamy and rich and the best I've ever tasted, except, of course, her's.

• Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very surprised!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My first time in the southern part of NC and I was pleasantly surprised by the beach. The beach in late May was very calm and the water very clear. Perfect for families with small kids. You have wide stretches of beach and you can walk for miles without stepping on anyone's foot or towel. Not sure how crowded it gets once summer season gets going. I will definitely be back.

Visited May 2013