“Highly recommend!”
Review of WB Surf Camp

WB Surf Camp
Ranked #1 of 21 Tours in Wrightsville Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: WB Surf Camp facilitates safe and exciting learn-to-surf adventures for kids, teens, and adults. Choose from day and overnight camps, lessons, family programs, and women's only yoga surf retreats. No experience is required as they cater to beginners. Come learn the incredible sport of surfing from their team of professional instructors and have an experience you will never forget!
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My kids (age 7 and 9) are fascinated with surfing and have been begging me for surfing lessons. I finally decided to give it a shot and booked a private 3-hour lesson with WB Surf Camp on a recent beach weekend. Our instructor (Justin) was fantastic. After about 40 minutes of on-shore basics they took turns paddling out with Justin and both of them were up on their first wave! We could not have had a better experience. Next trip, we'll make it a family lesson -- can't let the kids have all the fun!

There are newer reviews for WB Surf Camp

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had a 12 person group lesson, and all four instructors were absolutely awesome. The weather was tough and very choppy - and the WB team worked their tails off to get us through the surf and help us ride waves. I was exhausted after 30 minutes in the water, but the WB team was in the water for nearly two hours as they worked us all through the surf. This was my second surf lesson, but my first with WB. I learned much better safety practices, understood how better to read the waves, and much more. The surfers ranged in age from 10-48, and we all had a great time. I would book with WB again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my first time surfing, and Justin was a great instructor! I wish I lived closer to the beach at home so I could surf more often! My boyfriend had been before, and was able to have quite a bit of success in the waves. Justin was very good at balancing our abilities, and made sure that we were safe, having fun, and were successful. I would definitely go back the next time I'm down there!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Zach was an awesome instructor!! He was always silly and funny! I hope he's there next year. And everything in the van he rocked out!! He couldn't be a better instructor than anyone else.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Justin from WB surf camp was an amazing instructor! His passion for surfing showed in his teaching and made our experience truly enjoyable! It was a cool and rainy day yet he spent almost 2 hours in the water with us and never complained! He was fun, easy going and you could tell he took enjoyment in our success. Thank you Justin for a truly memorable day!!