“Surf Camp”
Review of WB Surf Camp

WB Surf Camp
Ranked #1 of 21 Tours in Wrightsville Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: WB Surf Camp facilitates safe and exciting learn-to-surf adventures for kids, teens, and adults. Choose from day and overnight camps, lessons, family programs, and women's only yoga surf retreats. No experience is required as they cater to beginners. Come learn the incredible sport of surfing from their team of professional instructors and have an experience you will never forget!
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have two boys, 11 & 9, that participated in swim camp this summer and had a blast!! So excited to see both of them up & surfing by the second day. Great experience!! Planning on doing it again next summer.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Jason and Steve rock! It was a great week of surfing and learning the local culture with the local guides Cairo and Rafa. A true camp experience - always something to do and learned to surf too. I am hooked and have been surfing ever since, only wish I had learned 30 years ago.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I am 49 years old and went to the camp alone, but left with memories that will last a life time. We ranged in age from 25 - 56. The instructors were enthusiastic, knowledgeable, very patient, even in the worse of conditions. We were there while hurricane Isaac was planning its course.
The accommodations were condos on the beach shared with another camp member. Everyone was very nice and fun to be with. We had the option to do whatever we wanted or join the group in surfing, sightseeing, yoga, dinners out, shopping, etc...
What I learned are lessons I will use for the rest of my life. I would recommend this camp to any woman who is taking a vacation alone and would like to learn something new.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

A wonderful enthusiastic instructor with extremely thorough instruction. So fun! My 10 and 12 year olds both got up right away with the excellent instruction! We can't wait to do it again!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The women's Surf and Yoga retreat was awesome! In the water everyday, yoga afterwards, great restaurants at night. Our group of 13 women ranged in age from 26 - 55, all beginners. The instructors were enthusiastic, knowledgeable and great at finding the perfect waves for us to "pop up" on. Had a great time. Can't wait to do it again!