“First time surfers”
Review of WB Surf Camp

WB Surf Camp
Ranked #1 of 21 Tours in Wrightsville Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: WB Surf Camp facilitates safe and exciting learn-to-surf adventures for kids, teens, and adults. Choose from day and overnight camps, lessons, family programs, and women's only yoga surf retreats. No experience is required as they cater to beginners. Come learn the incredible sport of surfing from their team of professional instructors and have an experience you will never forget!
Reviewed July 16, 2012

A friend and I took our first surf lesson this weekend. It was a wonderful and confidence building experience. Thank you Kat for all of your help and encouragement. You worked hard to ensure that we were safe and that we caught some great waves.

1  Thank Alibentley
There are newer reviews for WB Surf Camp

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Just had my lesson this weekend and I have to say it was an awesome experience. My instructor (Adam) was very professional, took his time teaching me the basics, and was extremely patient. I would highly recommend anyone that wants to learn how to surf to definitely keep the WB Surf Camp in mind. I am hooked, and have already called to schedule my next lesson!
SaraD

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Really well run with great teachers. Don't bother with other camps, just go with these guys. They were just great. Plus they have a nice restaurant on site that was pretty reasonable.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My 9 year old did and kids day camp last summer and couldn't wait to go back again this summer! The energetic instructors made it the best week ever and with a 1:2 ratio she got LOTS of individualized attention. In addition to having great success riding the waves, meeting new friends, she also learned about respecting the ocean and ocean safety. Well worth the money and looking forward to returning next summer! I highly recommend WB Surf Camp!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I loved all the great instructors and the way they taught me the way you stand and such but overall it was awesome and I was sooo stoked to be out there!